The level matching system needs to be changed again

I just learned that the current level matching system works as follows:
The opponent level range for level one players is 1, 2, and 3.
The opponent level range for second level players is 1, 2, and 3.
The opponent level range for third level players is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
The opponent level range for level four players is 3, 4, and 5.
The opponent level range for level five players is 3, 4, and 5.

This is unreasonable, or rather unfair, because the equipment of level one players cannot compete with that of level three players, and similarly, the equipment of level three players cannot compete with that of level five players.

If under the existing level matching mechanism, although it appears to be divided into five levels on the surface, in reality there are only three levels: 1 and 2, 3, 4 and 5.This is unreasonable and not very helpful in changing the current situation.

The correct and fair level matching mechanism should be:
The opponent’s level range for first level players is 1, 2.
The opponent level range for second level players is 1, 2, and 3.
The opponent level range for third level players is 2, 3, and 4.
The opponent level range for level four players is 3, 4, and 5.
The opponent level range for level five players is 4, 5.
The logic behind it is similar to the BR mechanism of WT.

Please make this change in the official update, otherwise the current level will not have much significance.

13 Likes

@Euthymia07 Please forward this message to the official, this issue is very important. Thank you.:pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Welcome to War Thunder Infantry forces and I have warned people about uptiers and downtiers especially those who wish for a BR system.

6 Likes

youve said exactly what ive been saying since weeks, but i notice it helps that you explained it in detail, since many people dont seem to get the difference between ones own BR and oppenents BR.

thats a great post, explaining the problems. BR3 ruining new players life with impenetrable tanks and BR5 players making new players finally uninstall after they managed to suffer through the low level imbalance, only to get IS2ed or KingTigered while playing their newly unlocked medium tanks is irresponsible game design.

I recommend DF to start adding 2-3 bots normally to games for each team, since MANY people told me they prefer the comfy, sweatless games that creates. this will remove pressure from queues and make it even easier to create full matches.

5 Likes

I think post people think a +1 -1 system like this would be better and would create a MID BR.

1 Like

@ChuchaDrucha @Keofox @James_Grove
Look, everyone agrees to make changes, so I hope the official can consider it. Thank you.

1 Like

what you propose is basically the same,

how would you make 1br players fight and not fight br3 at the same time?

what you’re looking for is + or - br.

The opponent’s level range for first level players is 1, 2.
The opponent level range for second level players is 1, 2, or 2, 3.
The opponent level range for third level players is 2, 3, or 3, 4.
The opponent level range for level four players is 3, 4, or 4, 5.
The opponent level range for level five players is 4, 5.

but this creates 4 queues. I underlined the number of queues for you.

this is what dev proposed:

1, 2, 3
3, 4, 5

2 queues.

I’m not saying that what the devs propose is okay, quite the opposite, but according to the developers, the distribution of players does not allow for such a solution at the moment. for me, br in the edition we are going to have is a step back, but this is not the end of the road either.

2 Likes

No, you didn’t understand what I meant. What I meant was that if you were a BR3 player, there would be five combinations of enemy levels:
(1) the enemy level would be level two.

or
(2) The enemy level is level two and level three.

or
(3) The enemy level is level three.

or
(4) The enemy level is level three and level four.

or
(5) The enemy level is level four.

Because the core problem I want to solve is that a first level player’s weapon cannot defeat a third level player’s weapon, and similarly, a third level player’s weapon cannot defeat a fifth level player’s weapon.

Man why the frick are all of you people so darn scared of a gun that shoots faster?

1 Like

Yep. Welcome to the newest level of Gamer Hell

So scared about the big bad tank? Bring a bomb. No armor can withstand ordinance raining from the sky

Otherwise your complaint is moot. Never had an issue with “aahh their gear too good” in this game. Only braindead teammates

2 Likes

Very good, so if the opposing tank is in the gray area and your tank cannot penetrate his tank, and your teammate is occupying the plane, please provide your solution.

1 Like

Because both in games and in reality, better fully automatic weapons have significant advantages.

Yes, so I need a weapon that one person can control the overall situation.

I made a post trying to spell it out with a picture the moment it was announced.(weeks ago)

What BR looks like

Im certain there are many players that dont understand what they are getting. (or very slow on the uptake)

1 Like

they dont care same shit differbt day

YES while I think the update could be shipped without these changes I do still think they are necessary for balance

1 Like

The update should be released with these changes, otherwise the consequences for this game will be catastrophic, we have lost too many players due to imbalance and cannot continue like this.

1 Like

So true. One of the main point of doing the merge and implementing segragation of BR via weaponries capability is negligent if we do this quene of BR seperation. This shouldn’t be the way towards WT kind of monetization model even this ‘early’, even in this FPS MMO game genre. What you pro-campaign, pro-sealclubbing guys are saying is just give up on the games commercial future just for your own fun of shorter present. Immersion could be created while having some ahistorical factors included like Post Scriptum and Hell Let Loose. Actually, Enlisted presents more content when it comes to guns and vehicles then those games. Why Enlisted cannot be commercially success with wider playerbase then those? Some guys on the forum with double standards on historically accuracy calling what ‘historical accuracy’ which favors towards their advantage in-game need to be implemented while neglecting factor of others against those claiming those complaints with reasoning of double standard, ‘skill issue’. Yes, AIs are huge part of the game that still needed to be polished, it needs to have ‘more reasonable human errors’. Players and AIs should be given more authority of movement trying to survive from enemy attacks while attacking the enemy(Addition of more ‘movement with cover’ actions). Progression is priority in playability factor with ‘acceptable mood’ and ‘acceptable balance’ should be included.(sweatlords will cry in tears if their super-automatic smalls arms be restricted to the dirt like ‘in real life historical accuracies’ except americans which were only armies out of WW2 actually distributed and issued automatic arms to almost all of their personal. Fedorov Automat shouldn’t be exist in game at all and PPSh-41 didn’t really appeared on eastern front at all until late 1942, Soviet SMGs were too low on numbers even NVKD policemen didnt had enough of them to arm themselves renting rifles from red army reserve to arm themselves etc.)

1 Like

Better then current system which only grind-addicton sweatlords prosper. Even i’m the one who grinded hard on all campaign hardly login the game and play it since i had no fun on the gameplay only grind, frustation, exhaustion was the experience.

1 Like