The Founding day of Rheinmetall AG

I’ll pass until the early MG42 gunners squad (which is all-around better) is discounted for victory day.

And, of course, until more info about the new economy system is disclosed.

A weapon you can only get by paying real money is of the best weapons in the campaign?
You don’t say!

Same as “early” (actually time travelling) MG-42 in Moscow.

Just shady practices all around.

Are they identical, or they have different uniforms? :thinking:

(First, he had a squad full of Schmeissers. Now, he got 2 mg30 squads. My jealousy intensify)

I don’t own the 2 MG squads. I will tonight.probably

But I know who does since last time they sold them.

They are exactly the same regarding soldiers

1 Like

Still…

This is a good squad. Fun too. At low br, that would certainly be fun to use a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

I envy you there!

Wait… CAN YOU HAVE 2 CHAUCHAT SQUADS TOO???

Yes if the previous one owned was the cbt version.

1 Like

isnt there difference in perks between those two squads ? i think there is

Summary

No. Nothing. As far as I m aware,they come with 4 stats but upgraded to 5, at 5 star they are the same.

Edit: corrected here:

I want 2 Chauchat squads :sweat_smile: Don’t laugh, I like the thing. I use it as a semi auto rifle with big magazine.

1 Like

Now when lmgs have some accuracy it’s finally a valid option.

1 Like

when chauchat squd was first introduced it had 5 star soldiers, then it appeared again with only 4 star soldiers but it was also much cheaper as a result, so there has to be difference in amount of perks these two squad can obtain

Chauchat isn’t too bad accuracy wise, compared to other like the Czech semi (I know it’s high end, but I hate it, too inaccurate).

The Chauchat is just perfect for semi auto MEDIUM range encounters :smile:

Ofc that’s when I want fun and don’t spam dt29 vs tryhards…

2 Likes

yeah chauchat is good baguette semi auto rifle, but very questionable lmg support :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

can u build AT, AA or MG nest with it? what about heavy mg nest?

shame you removed blue uniforms from my soviet chauchat guys, guess they were historically inaccurate

oh and italian radio premium squad has also inaccurate uniforms as well but thats okay
logic

I think they WERE accurate, but some ppl voiced complaints they were too similar to german ones for some reason, and they changed it…

no, if you upgrade them.

every current premium squad comes with 4 stars, that mg30 squad was 5 stars because it was a cbt squad, and previous premiums could be 4 star max only.

if you purchase current one it will be 4 star as default and if upgraded will be the same as cbt in perks.

1 Like

Engineers in those lmg premium squads work just like other engineers from other lmg squads:

You can build Hmg with them, but AA and AT are reserved for the engineers squads as usual.

what do you say about this helmet ? imo white helmets looks cool on these

i like it :slight_smile: !

even tho i kept my engineer default, yours def. look cool !

its still one of my favorite squads / weapons ingame.
mg30 its just good.

1 Like