The Founding day of Rheinmetall AG

Need to wait until they have new Assaulter bundle ehm add new gun for Assaulter engineer squad.

4 Likes

You mean new gun for assault medics?

yeah need more confirmation on how premium works in the new progression. will it helps with earning more silvers? and about the currency system. what use of premium let say you already max level on campaigns?

need more info

4 Likes

For some reason there is no MG 30 Premium squad in my store. Is the squad not available for console players?

1 Like

give us money even though NOT USEFUL once again

where do u get them?

25 replies but only 2 hearts, that looks ratioed as hell.
free marketing lesson, darkflow: when you try to take (money) from customers, always give something of perceived value back.
—> if you put in ads of squads, also give people hype news drops or some new mechanic in return, otherwise you just take by planting ads that no one asked for.

also: make every premium squad come with an automatic additional squad slot that can only be filled with this one squad. this way people will be MUCH more motivated to buy the squads. otherwhise you once again create a bad situation for the buyer that he buys something, but also virtually loses a squad slot because now he has to remove one of his already grinded up squads.
these are beginner mistakes and it gets annoying constantly seeing them from a company that wants to create an industry leading game. i hope enlisted becomes a 100 million player game, but with these types of stupid mistakes it definitely wont.

10 Likes

Since when?

Since a while, really.

Here, I have historical footage of SaruSnail the white pep talking his Dark goblinFlow servants. Watch it quick before sheep photoshop it off and says it never was.

75b8a6fb-f7c3-4a80-94e5-97d963b80410_text

1 Like

Its just regular engineer soldier.

It looks like it is one of the best weapons in Moscow. Very accurate but not so ammo-hungry like MG 42.

want my money?
gib sexy all black ppsh pls

2 Likes

i can confirm it gets an engineer but the mg 30 squad engineer cannot use the mg 30 it uses a semi auto rifle or bolt action. its a very good squad if you re perk it with medpack usage speed perk and 200% hp from medpacks

yes.

also if you own the beta pack one like i do you can still purchase another and have 2 mg30 squads.

4 Likes

Lol. Poor moscow

That’s great and all but why isn’t the MG-13 squad discounted or the MG-30 squad available on console…

Thats new level of DFism I guess.

Based

1 Like

its known since 1st time they sold the mg30 pack again.

only work for owners of beta squad.

Huh didnt remember that from the last sale.