The end of the Battle of Stalingrad

On the 2nd of February of 1943, the key battle at the Eastern Front came to an end. The 6th Army of the Wehrmacht, led by Friedrich Paulus, had spent six months in fierce fighting for Stalingrad without capturing the entire city. The Red Army took advantage of this to encircle the large Axis grouping, preventing German forces from breaking through the cordon and eventually caused the forces besieged in Stalingrad to surrender. This was the first time in the history of the Wehrmacht that an entire section of the German army, including Field Marshal Paulus, surrendered.

From the 3rd of February (13:00 UTC) to the 6th of February (13:00 UTC), take part in the Stalingrad battles and get your boosters and a unique portrait!

SALES

From the 2nd of February (13:00 UTC) to the 6th of February (13:00 UTC) — 30% discount on the Battle of Stalingrad: Full access pack.

Battle of Stalingrad: Full access

Битва за Сталинград: Полный доступ

THIS PACK INCLUDES:

• A premium squad of tankers for the Soviet Armed Forces + HT-130 flame-throwing tank
  • A premium squad of tankers for the Wehrmacht forces + Pz.Kpfw. II (F) flame-throwing tank

BUY

Full access will unlock all of the campaign levels, speed up the campaign progression by 4 times, and add premium flame-throwing tanks to your army!

Also, from the 2nd of February (13:00 UTC) to the 6th of February (13:00 UTC) — 30% discount on all Battle for Stalingrad campaign squads that can be purchased for Gold!

REWARDS

1x Бустер +100% опыта за 3 боя в кампании «Битва за Сталинград». Можно получить каждый день.

1x Booster +100% experience for 3 battles in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign. Can be received every day.

Аватарка «Защитник Сталинграда» за 6 побед в кампании «Битва за Сталинград». Выдаётся единожды за акцию. Задачу можно выполнять на протяжении всей акции.

A “Defender of Stalingrad” avatar for 6 wins in the Battle of Stalingrad campaign. Issued once per event. This task can be completed during the whole event.

TERMS

• On the 6th of February, the unique avatar can be purchased for Gold.
21 Likes

Nice little event - but might need to rename the pricing on the post with some sort of : or . between numbers.

pls add in weapon upgrade orders to future small events like this one too; spasibo )))

4 Likes

I still miss the events where soldiers, squads or weapons are given away (woman sniper for the ussr?)

2 Likes

Thank you, now more of my clan will play Stalingrad, which incidentally is a great campaign.

Nice event

That title almost scared my **** out. I thought you officially EoL the game’s stalingrad campaign…
(Why I am so sensitive because there’s tons of game are being killed in the industry)

4 Likes

Stalingrad is such an underrated campaign

8 Likes

Clan?
How to play this game even nearly clan-warfare like???

It so far off to be playable with a clan like no other shooter I ever played…and I am playing shooters for over 30 years now…

Are the discounts on console (specifically Xbox) as well?

it wouldnt be if it wasnt paywalled…

2 Likes

You can use paywalled weapons for free

Only Transfer it from moscow or stalingrad

Also, You can use paywalled tanks, use gold ticket to Buy stug 3 and t34stz or 1941

2 Likes

nah… too much work… and i am somewhere on half of moscow, so i think it is better to play moscow or berlin instead of stalingrad…

you forgot to add more maps for a campaign that desperately needs it

2 Likes

Only time limited or can keep it forever?

1 Like

Wow! A 30% discount after almost a year, better part of which it was 1 map only, make it 5€ for the campaign and maybe someone would actually buy it!

As it stands you are only embarrassing yourselves even further as how out of touch and delusional you really are FailFlow!!

2 Likes

Actually see a lot of people with the SG banner here.
Way more than Pacific.

3 Likes

Please only pictures which we can keep forever… Grinding for something which will vanish after some time is frustrating…

3 Likes

You guys almost gave me a heart-attack. I thought you were closing-down the campaign!!!

:sweat:

P.S. - The “Full Access” pack? Best return on financial support that I’ve ever gotten for this game. Seriously. You can’t do better for $20 bucks on anything else they offer, and will thank yourself for it repeatedly.

Already more than worth it at full price, even more so at 30% off…

Flame tanks are funny too. Not counting all the bonuses this pass grants, the premium vehicles themselves are much cheaper (especially now) than other regular premiums…

Just saying.

:person_shrugging:

1 Like

Bro… they just added the entire Tractor Plant not that long ago. It’s obvious that one took a lot of work. Maybe you should fill-out a job application or something.

1 Like