The Communication System in the Game is Inefficient PRESS V buttons

The Communication System in the Game is Inefficient
Iโ€™m not talking about replacing the system, Iโ€™m talking about complementing it. The current tracking system for tanks, cannons and structures also has its advantages :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Sometimes on the battlefield when the objectives are not in sight or we are sure of an imminent danger that can end in victory or defeat.

There arenโ€™t enough ways to get that message across quickly, and writing in the middle of a shootout is little less clever.

Sometimes there are hidden AT guns or hidden Tanks, troop movement, pings with the letter V are not enough to inform the team of the situation.

Sometimes we know that an enemy is in an area crushing our team but there is no quick and effective way to transmit it.

I have a good idea about this. And my suggestion is to press the letter V twice to open a small command bar and slide the mouse to the information you want to transmit.

This is my idea that can be improved. It is a quick way to transmit information. It would be improved and adjusted so that it does not interfere with the HUD and is the most useful tool on the battlefield.

Nowadays no one presses the letter V. The information in these games is vital. Itโ€™s easy to use, just press the letter V to bring up the command wheel. It would only take milliseconds to inform the team. A player time penalty system needs to be added to prevent signal spam on the map. I hope you like my little idea and leave your contributions.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://forum.enlisted.net/en/t/marking-mechanic-overhaul-recon-units/141663

6 Likes

I did just write something similar that might also play into this? Marking Mechanic Overhaul + Recon Units

1 Like