The Battle of Britain Day

On September 15th, 1940, the largest aerial battle between the Luftwaffe and the Royal Air Force took place in the skies of London.

On that day, the German command sent 620 fighters and 500 bombers to attack London. But it had overestimated the damage done to Britain in previous attacks, believing that such a large-scale attack would force the rest of the Royal Air Force to leave its core infrastructure unprotected.

However, German commanders miscalculated. The coordinated work of His Majesty’s radio network, air defense and ace pilots allowed Britain to win the battle, losing half as many planes! This painful defeat forced the Luftwaffe to switch from direct raids to night bombings and left no chance to get even.

From 19th September (13:00 UTC) to 25th September (13:00 UTC), you can get rewards for completing tasks.

For the 5th and 8th completed task, you will receive a Fox decal.

TASKS

Stage 1:

• Complete 6 Battles.
  • Kill 60 enemies.
  • Destroy 5 aircrafts.

Stage 2:

• Kill 50 enemies as an assaulter.
  • Your engineering structures were used 35 times.
  • Kill 60 enemies using an aircraft.

Stage 3:

• Perform a 10-kill streak with a single soldier without dying.
  • Win 3 battles.
  • Kill 70 enemies as a machine gunner.

TERMS

• Tasks can only be completed in Squads mode.
  • Received decals can only be used on British and U.S. vehicles.
  • Tasks are updated every two days at 13:00 UTC.
  • Tasks can be completed simultaneously.
  • There is no purchase phase after the event.
  • Uncollected rewards will disappear when the tasks change.
26 Likes

no appearance orders?

sad…

but this is great for new folks and people who started over a new campaign :+1:

7 Likes

I will place said fox on my jumbo that is named panther. What a wild ride.

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed, frendo.

6 Likes

Ahah that “panther” xDD

that was a 219IQ move. well played X)

Yess! Finally new decals. I missed the last usa plane decal but i got time for this event luckily

F O X :fox_face:

What?

11 Likes

Event decals are one of the greatest event rewards, i personally, i like them more than even gold orders! :slight_smile:

This sounds like a fun event with some decent rewards.

Hey shivex will you test the tank shrapnel damage on ps4 platform on several campaigns please? The shrapnel damage isn’t working again.

Here is a list of the ones i am aware of:

Moscow axis

Pacific axis

Stalingrad axis

Tunisia axis

Also the north american server keeps lagging, it stops movement of aim and vehicle movement for breif moments, causing planes to crash etc, its very bad, server needs work asap. Maybe its the play station network mesh with the server? Dont know if it is other platforms.

2 Likes

dam i thought i was the only one having this now i finally have a friend in crisis anyway it happen to me today 9 time it getting rediculous

I know this is a World War 2 game but it wouldn’t hurt if we had some events from the German perspective and if they even have any we could technically celebrate which is possible without stepping on anyone’s toes.

4 Likes

I don’t think it’s possible to celebrate any german success without pissing off almost everybody.

And it’s probably a good thing.

1 Like

That is true but does not mean we should ignore history because some people don’t like it and since we’re the bad guys it wouldn’t be a bad thing if we got some cosmetic stuff too or art.

4 Likes

Walt Whitman was a Nazi and a mediocre tanker. Rommel was a Nazi and a mediocre general. The Nazis lost the war because they were always going to lose the war. Weheraboos suck find someone else to worship.

1 Like

I’m not asking to worship anything I just want cosmetics or art for the other side Or do we follow the philosophy of the winner writes the history books and we ignored the other side just because the winner says so.

and this is a game where allowed to wear all the Nazi memorabilia or cosmetics If we want to because we’re not actually hurting anyone.

5 Likes

Thank you, shame no appearance orders, need to teal my new Tunisia soldiers, keep up good work :+1:

Hi, does shooting down emeny bombing raid count as plane kills?

Once again I am asking for an automatic reward collection.
Why do we have to click to claim items, is there a reason?

1 Like