Thanks to some fools that I noticed while reading a Suggestions just now It gave me an idea and we can choose to keep this in the Mess Room or Suggestions

Also, TNT isn’t even close to being as deadly as it used to be, back in beta it was basically always a guaranteed one hit kill - nowadays it is very unreliable.

1 Like

Well thats a paratrooper issue - not a explosive pack issue.

tnt being common isn’t really the issue.

because even if you would remove them completely, gray area camping won’t go anywhere anyway.

and considering how easy it is to destroy pretty much anyone and anything ( even with just a machinegun frontally an at gun crew )

personally. i could be considered part of the problem since i do have most tnts.

but that’s… probably better because having to relay on teammates is a dead sentence.

i swear, even in soviet br 5 you have no idea the ammount of apes or people with bt 7s trying to take out panthers with it.

not to mention, it seems i’m the only one using panzerfausts 60s.

but, gray camping can be an issue to a certain extent, that can only be dealt with panzerfausts, other tanks, or bombs.

if devs didn’t adressed them before, i highly doubt they will adress them now.

which as much people have their own opinion and what not, i somewhat struggle how you came to such conclusion given that specific thread.

like, you would just be aiding the " problem ". and making it easier in what he already does.

1 Like

The problem is with explosive packs and it makes AT weapons not as valuable as an explosive pack

1 Like

because explosives are way faster than having to use an AT gun. ( or portable AT for that matter )

and given the spam_luncheon_meat_regular_12oz of tanks, you will run out of soldiers with ATs before they will run out of tanks. not to mention, AT troopers are kinda rare. aren’t widely available in the specialization squad’s choises

the max you can have, is the base AT squad up to 3, others, only 1 max 2.

it’s… after all, a fast paced game.
people would complain of being too slow and " hard ".

1 Like

I got the inspiration from

VoyoMayPLEnlisted Tester

11h

Did anybody said it’s a priority?

So why not add a soldier that is a woman with a prostetic arm with a warpaint on face? It won’t affect the gameplay so why not?

Adamnpee

11h

If you don’t understand the difference between the two, there’s no point in discussing it with you.
This argument with its completely overblown extreme is so cheap.

I played a game where the opponent spammed 14 tanks in 8 min…. Is that an unreasonable number?

They go hand in hand at high BR
as some have tried to explain, Det packs/x packs, don’t one shot kill at high tier,
they track it , then allows one to move to side , with a AT launcher
They both useful

If you’ve even read half of guardian Reaper stuff I mostly agree with all of it and I hate the fast-paced lunacy which this game has turned into

AT soilders sähould be the only class with detpacks/ tnt because tank hunting is their Business. Aütm every soliders is usefull to destroy tanks . If this doesent change the most tanks stay in the greyzone.

that’s still somewhat modest.

believe it or not, it can be worse :skull:

remember not so long time ago, 34 tanks from the enemy team across a 30 mins game.

pure agony.

ah yes once again you cower this statement because you are not actually able to disprove or counter argue what i just said.

and… you expect this thread to go where exactly?

I would prefer the AT weapons become more common than explosive packs

I don’t expect anything from this thread I’m just bringing it up to challenge the lunacy of the other thread

34 tanks…. Doest that even make sense? Feels like it ridiculously high. Having the ability to spam so many should cost way more on tickets? Like per brackets. 0-5 tank x cost, 6-10 tanks cost ect ect. Its heavy mobile armor….

well… i’m afraid both of you will have to get comfortable around here.

because this game will not slow down for just a few.

as i told him, if he, or you, just like anyone else, if he or she wants something different from the arcady mess has been provided, should focus on mods.

but i don’t see any of you two actually picking up said editor, or make suggestions about it.

unironically, mr @guardianreaper0 don’t even believes in customs. and demands pretty much experimental features that will be most likely played by 4 " dogs " to be in the main matchmaker.

i’m afraid it quite doesn’t work like that.

granted, a bit of a shame that customs don’t work like they should on console. nor they have access to the editor.

but i recon someone could make what you two always chant about.

anyway:

i mean.

you’re not gonna change their opinions with your… own argument or this particular suggestion.

you can sort of see that, right?

well, part of why spams happens, it’s because the game sort of allows it, and it’s the main selling point.

do whatever you want with the least ammount of restrcitions as possible.

cool, but at the same time, it has it’s other side of the coin as one might say.

which brings to these odd scenarios where it doesn’t feel " realistic " at all, but arcady .

which it’s what appeals more to the casuals in todays dayonage so… as much i don’t rock with it, i’m okey with it.

because allows more money to be used for more toys, and upgrade mods and customs too ( hopefully )

to… a certain extent.
relatively limited, but maybe things get better… if only people would actually show more support and interest to customs.

so we could gain xps from mods, have more tools, more options for everyone ( instead of having to resort to modding which it can be painful and challenging at first ) or even just basic options like selecting how many players if you want 1v1 your friend or… have different parameters that shouldn’t require an editor.

but… guess we’ll see :wink:

They do explode most tanks on BR1-4 though. So imo it’s a quite bad argument as it’s based on exceptions to the rule.

2 Likes

That’s why it’s kind of in the mess room and if you’ve seen some of my posts in the past I did preach about the big action mod so technically a custom game thing

i mean.

it’s still a suggestion at the end of the day.

Which one my post or the post I linked ?