Testing the "Rzhev" update

Can someone screenshot what the KE7’s sight picture looks like? I have no way of testing since it is locked.

2 days again - what a joke!

I’m not gonna lie, you wrote all of that, and I don’t have a single clue of what you’re trying to say.

2 Likes

According to datamines, AVT-40 will get heat-seeking bullets and FG42s will allow dual wielding.

If you don’t trust datamines, then do datayours.

6 Likes

ba-dum-tsss-drum

5 Likes

So, this mean we don’t get points if we repair a teammate vehicle that was damaged by the enemy?

1 Like

Probably because some geniuses abused a design flaw…

You know the turds that parked the entire match in water and repaired each others…

1 Like

What? It literally said damaged by allies, how did you come out with damaged by the enemy?

1 Like

What a Blazkowicz way to do it :laughing: . Also nice dad joke.

1 Like

because i thought it was imposible to damage allied vehicles

Do the HE-TF supposed to make a black explosion like when para plane arrive? cause when i fire it into the sky nothing happen.

Is the xp boost for using hero troops exclusively for leveling the squad they are in, or does it contribute to greater score/currency returns like a minor version of premium squads?

Exclusively for squad levelling

1 Like

I was waiting for you to post this. Lol. The US camo pants which came alongside the old set are still missing in the Pacific. Despite the issue being ‘acknowledged’.

@James_Grove @Euthymia07 @Shiivex I request you to ask the developers to fix this issue ASAP! I mentioned this during the testing of the past major update and it is still not fixed. This requires a simple fix in coding and that’s it.
Link to my post: Community Bug Reporting System

I am attaching some screenshots yet again for your kind convenience.

1 Like

hi! as replied here: Community Bug Reporting System

the issue was forwarded and it is known, we must wait for a fix ! its all we can say now sorry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. Appreciate it. It’s just that we have been waiting for a fix for 7 months at this point. With every major update I hope this issue has been fixed. But it remains as it is.

4 Likes

@Shiivex perhaps you can answer me.

I’m interested (also) in the German 88 and knowing you, you probably already bought it, and tested it being alpha.

My question is: how does it fares against planes? Is there a lead indicator just like if you were in a m3? Are the fuse shells working, and effective, against planes?

:thinking:

2 Likes

Sooooo.

Proxy rounds or just normal HE rounds?

I logged this on CBR a long time ago, it is probably over a year ago, it just got closed.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/dbdqRJnxa7d2