Testing the next update

Wow, very happy with upcoming changes and additions.

But one thing I don’t understand, why is chi-nu still being held captive at BR4?
Do developers think it is any better than Pz III J1 (BR2 tank)?

Japanese already lacking BR4 MG, so it’s not like that there has to be BR4 tank until chi to and chi ri are going to be added to the game.

5 Likes

What new weapons are there?

yep. I noticed this while testing it myself, it’s unfortunate -_-

1 Like

I cannot show a video, but with rifles and other guns instead of machineguns,
when bipod is active, the recoil throws the gun up in the air and it blocks the entire view…

i really like the new visual feeling of the recoil when bipod is used, but the way the gun kicks up way to high…

As far as I can read, non. This is most likely jusr big QoL update.

I am pretty sure we’ll see new weapons and so in next major update, not in this update.

3 Likes

My nuked posts aside
Will this fix the weird hitching upon rotation DX12 causes?
or just the weird hitching dx12 causes in general because its p wonky

What about the 66th infantry brigade (mosin 44l) soviets? They also need 2 more unique variants like the ones you added for the other premium squads.

As they are BR1 they can never get their unique uniform…

4 Likes

Yeah bipoded dispersion is absolutely horrific like others have said

5 Likes

I know this isn’t about the current changes, but it would be nice if you could give weapons their bayonets, specifically when the bayonet is already in the game.

1 Like

Less can be more.

Don’t overcomplicate it with the bipod fix, even if deploying your bipod is “awkward”, having a sufficient recoil and dispersion modifier will make the weapon class effective.

Once lmgs get the power to mow down infantry at mid range while still being able to fight groups of enemies at long ranges, the need to counter MGs will arise.

This change is extremely important for the game, because snipers and bolt action rifles will see more effective use to counter stationary targets - ultimately fixing the assaulter meta.

6 Likes

The federov has a weird bug that the ball on the right obstruct the majority of the right side

charging bug!!! whyyyyyy not fixed??? whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? this is insane yo people!!! real disappointment!!

2 Likes

do u even recognize the bug??? am i even noticed?

it would be beneficial if you ad a BR number to the names of every player at the end of battle on the battle points score sheet.
very interesting to see and would people motivate to play more if they win even while getting uptiered

3 Likes

Omg they somehow managed to make it WORSE?!

2 Likes

Bipods:

I randomly noticed weird behaviour on the LS-26 where when using the bipod, the front sight disappeared pretty much immediately. I quickly tested all the guns below to see where in my view there is an issue with bipod shooting causing (typically) the front sight either partially or completely disappear.

Guns tested:
Madsen gets extremely heavy horizontal recoil with bipod
LS-26 loses the front sight pretty much instantly when on bipod
ZB-26 moderate loss of front sight on full auto
Mg-34 fine
Mg-13 fine
Mg-42 fine
Breda fine
MG 15 fine
DP-27 some loss of front sight from heavy movement of back sight
DPM similar (its notable for both of these as the rear sight covers massive area)
DT-29 fine
Maxim-Tokarev fine
RPD-44 minor loss of visibility
Browning M1918A1 - Fine
Besal - Fine
Browning M1919a6 - fine
Vickers-Berther - Fine
Bren Mk. II - Fine
Charlton Fine
Bren I fine
Browning M1918 - extreme rear sight climb
Browning M1918a2 - minor rear sight climb
Johnson LMG - fine
Fedorov LMG - Loss of front sight
Lewis Gun - Fine
Browning wz. 1928 - partial loss of front sight
Mg 42 early - fine
Mg 13 with drum - fine
FN 1930 - fine
Type 97 - fine
Type 11 - fine
Type 96 - minor loss of front sight
Type 100 - fine

2 Likes

Welp they added T34-100 (Editor )so guess next major update we gonna see it

6 Likes

I would suggest passing this on @James_Grove
While the playerbase is so skewed (Dead) please remove the more unpopular modes and maps from rotation
Namely Kroll Opera (Assault) and all of the train assault maps
For the love of god I cannot stress how waiting five minutes for a map just to get the train back to back and have to leave makes me want to stop playing altogether

Or at least lower the chances to get these maps and gametypes. Darkflow has all the statistics on their end and I presume have access to how many people desert map and mode as well.

1 Like

My wallet will definitely be in pain if it a pre order bundle

1 Like

I kind of gave up on asking this but could someone please check if german paratroopers with grenade launchers from the paratrooper event perhaps finally have luftwaffe collar tabs instead of the heers one for this future update that in the test server

1 Like