Testing the next update

At least it was built and tested unlike the Ho-Ri, but it will be a premium anyway so not many will appear in matches.

1 Like

YYEEEESSS!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Holy Kingtiger, this is so beautiful. Give a raise to the visual artist. Chromatic aberration, lens distortion, dirt texture, vignette from ambient occlusion, everything I dreamt of, it’s finally there. I’m gonna play tanks 2x more frequently just to look through the tank optics.
Thanks for accepting my suggestion :heart: :heart: :heart: This is perfection for me, please don’t ever change it (or make the scope clarity adjustable in the settings for the players who don’t want it)

I hope in the future we can also get mouse wheel support for smooth zooming in/out

12 Likes

I’ll never understand how people’s brains work on prototypes and fake stuff.

It was literally discarded as “no we are not gonna make it” but somehow adding it to a ww2 game is ok now.

2 Likes

yay test server, finally i can test BP weapons bcs main game won’t let me :slight_smile:

about bipods…

i’m having weird issue, when deployed i can’t look around smoothly, it keeps twitching, can’t do fast turns.

also some weapons behave strange, the sigths go up very harsh, dunno if it’s intended tho

also my day is ruined:

why on earth bipods has to increase dispersion :<

9 Likes

The view really moves in a weird direction after recoil on each of these weapons :confused:

3 Likes

@James_Grove

I’ll try a test version and write my impressions.

Character customization

Good.

1.Purchased costumes can now be used in another campaign.

Purchased costumes can apparently be used regardless of the campaign.
If this is the intended change, this is a nice change.
For example, if I purchase a beret for my British soldier in Normandy, it can be used in Tunisia. However, to use it in both campaigns at the same time, you need to buy two pieces.

Thanks to this change, it looks like this bug I reported last year will finally be fixed.
A large number of clothes I bought in Normandy were transferred to the Pacific and no longer available.
A purchased cosmetic item has disappeared. // Gaijin.net // Issues

BAD.

1.The face customization of American soldiers is inconsistent.

The customization of the faces of American soldiers is not consistent between Normandy and Pacific. Clothing purchased in Normandy can be used in the Pacific as mentioned above, but not faces, and faces purchased in Normandy/Valaisi cannot be used in the Pacific/Tunisia.

Other Factions do not change faces in the campaign. Only American soldiers have custom faces of different strains in Normandy and Pacific, and they are not compatible with both.
I have also posted this issue on CBR.
Facial customization is disabled after changing campaigns // Gaijin.net // Issues

2.Pants are not customizable in Pacific.

The pants of American soldiers in the Pacific are not customizable.
Previously, the Pacific sold costumes with the jacket and pants as one piece.
In the new version the pants have been removed from the costume and also there is no item to customize the pants.

Bipod/Resting

Certainly more comfortable than the previous version!
However, if you do it with a gun other than the LMG, the rear sight jumps up too much, making AIming impossible.
I think it’s a bug, what do you think?

Also, the Thompson does not allow Resting the gun in some positions.
I haven’t tried the other guns, but I’m sure there are glitches with some of them
I would like to see it fixed a little bit so that all guns can Resting with sandbags, etc.

4 Likes

This is my event paratrooper (that I armed with a sabre already)
All uniform options have this dark emerald green uniform underneath the outer camo outfit, everytime with the same cooler with 2 stripes (this is not luftwaffe, right? :face_exhaling: )

2 Likes

If testing is a thing I don’t understand how the mine bugs is not fixed yet

The dispersion increases terribly when I mount my weapon (this bug is now like 2 years old, or maybe more). One of the shots went over without hitting the board and it’s not even the farthest target. The weapon is maxed out.

6 Likes

any other new vehicles spotted besides this and T-34-100??

1 Like

I think both the AVT and AVS broke themselves apart upon full auto yeah

It opens the door for my wishlisted vehicle too
The T29

1 Like

Again what are people smoking??
Are u talking about the ZiS-100? D-10-34? or the LB-1 guns? Sorces???

Trials showed good stability of the tank during shooting, low recoil force of the gun and therefor good accuracy. The T-34-100 armed with the LB-1 was recomended to accept for service. However, the time of the T-34 run out and, in March 1945, the first prototype of the T-54 tank was introduced for trials.

https://battlefield.ru/t34_100.html

The amount of bird crap flying around this forum sometimes

Hell first T-54 mounted the LB1, they liked it so much

4 Likes

hi they added this plane

10 Likes

The T-34-100
Go take a look at the old War Thunder forums for when they talked about it when it was added

1 Like

Cool so yes infact ur talking about the Zis-100 not the LB-1 gun.
Glad to know we can learn something from fact-checking. The enlisted model and WT one both use the stable, low recoil LB-1. :ok_hand: :handshake:

1 Like

Thats not ingame right?
Event icon tells me this is next marathon reward?? (speculating here)

1 Like

i think like for the t34-100 it’s on the server already tested in game

Truth be told I never knew there were two versions tested
:+1:

3 Likes

Divided in two but the legs arent available, gotta fix it

4 Likes

3 guns actually.
Its fine; we all learn all the time; and clearly the Stallanium fueled engineers were trying to push the hull to its absolute limits so turret cracking etc made sense.

But then bad propaganda starts from these misunderstandings.

Now if thats the upcoming premium, whats its counter…???

2 Likes