Testing the next update

Good to see that you fixed the bipods. I will be testing how well they work

This preliminary notes look awesome. I love everything, Erma Emp!!! Bipods!!! New uniforms!!

Looking at modEditor from devserver, bipoding still increases dispersion for MGs.

5 Likes

21 Likes

I suggest to try it our first, since it’s a lot smoother

2 Likes

Does this mean DSR software like from Nvidia and AMD will now work properly ? :thinking:

1 Like

The issue wasn’t jerky recoil. Even single shots had their random spread noticeably increased.

7 Likes

Bipods :slight_smile:

Let us know if any issue is present please.

1 Like

New Assault Enginners finally no longer freezing to death in Summer :handshake: :ok_hand:

7 Likes

So far from testing on some ledges and sandbags, fantastic work :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The new skins look so awesome!

5 Likes

In current Modeditor, MG dispersion cone stays the same when prone and aiming, but crouching and standing get increased dispersion when bipoding.

In Devserver Modeditor, even when you are prone dispersion cone increases when bipoding compared to just aiming.

11 Likes

5 Likes

New practice range is also looking great!

Small grass through the wood though

7 Likes

Wow, very happy with upcoming changes and additions.

But one thing I don’t understand, why is chi-nu still being held captive at BR4?
Do developers think it is any better than Pz III J1 (BR2 tank)?

Japanese already lacking BR4 MG, so it’s not like that there has to be BR4 tank until chi to and chi ri are going to be added to the game.

5 Likes

What new weapons are there?

yep. I noticed this while testing it myself, it’s unfortunate -_-

1 Like

I cannot show a video, but with rifles and other guns instead of machineguns,
when bipod is active, the recoil throws the gun up in the air and it blocks the entire view…

i really like the new visual feeling of the recoil when bipod is used, but the way the gun kicks up way to high…

As far as I can read, non. This is most likely jusr big QoL update.

I am pretty sure we’ll see new weapons and so in next major update, not in this update.

3 Likes

My nuked posts aside
Will this fix the weird hitching upon rotation DX12 causes?
or just the weird hitching dx12 causes in general because its p wonky