Second testing of the "Guerrilla Warfare" update

The test server is available from October 4th 11:30 (UTC) to October 7th 11:30 (UTC)

Download the test server client | Preliminary patch notes | Report a bug!

WHAT IS A TEST SERVER

This is a separate game server to which your account is copied. The next update is already available on this server, and every Enlisted player on PC can participate in testing it before the official release. To get on the server, you need to download a special client and install it separately from the main game client.

The actions performed on the test server and the earned progression will not be transferred to the main game server.

YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT

This is the main purpose of testing — to find and fix bugs in the upcoming update before its release, and to discuss with you ideas on how to make the update even better.

Feel free to leave your feedback on the update in this topic, and any bugs you find can be submitted via the link in the header of this announcement.

Thank you for helping us make Enlisted better!

16 Likes

old notes from March 5th there.

1 Like

Confused me for a sec

Fixed, well… hooves issue с:

4 Likes

So, what’s new from first test of september 27th?

2 Likes

New AT guns for engineers on High BR, ppsh obrez got br 2, guerillas got 1 more soldier to the squad.

13 Likes

this is all?

do they still have doom access to grey zones and ability to spawn camp infantry and tanks?

5 Likes

I assume it’s some kind of joke at this point.

2 Likes

There is some spawn protection was added to minimize this incidents.

4 Likes

if its the same as the last test server, than it will be very easy to spawn camp.

4 Likes

im more interest in this high br AT gun. Does it appear in practice? or do i have to make custom match for it?

3 Likes

also, does this effect the premium squads we can pre-order?

2 Likes

you want me to check if the prem have 5 guy instead of 4?

Hello, why do the Russians have a heavy English anti-tank gun and the Germans only have a Pak 40?

wasnt pak 40 already in game for germany?

while better than current US AT gun, still ineffective for KT. unless you are giving them APDS shells.

1 Like

yes

4 Likes

In future there will be proper models, rn devs decided to let use this less historical at-guns for now.

11 Likes

Any word on giving the US guerrillas proper Australian uniforms and customization

6 Likes

It is good to hear that they are just place holders.

1 Like