Testing the next update (May 2nd)

It will be better if you report anh bug on cbr site

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted?from-ts=1698814800&to-ts=1717217999

Make it as accurate as other sniper rifles, and Iā€™ll be among the cheering crowd.

But I still think itā€™s already quite good right now.

Besides, everyone seems to keep forgetting that it APPEARS to be less accurate than it actually is, because itā€™s got a ludicrously high zoom.

1 Like

Which one?

The sniper FG.

It may be less accurate than others, but the higher level of zoom makes its dispersion look worse than it actually is.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t it have a 4x-powered scope like the STG 44?

it has so strong zoom, that it is impossible to use the sniper scope at under 100 meters distance - while having so terrible dispersion that it also can not be used at above 100 meters distance - thatā€™s why people always play it without the scope.

If the sniper FG had magnification like the Sniper Mkb ā†’ then it would be a pretty good weapon.

1 Like

Enlisted is inconsistent with magnificationā€¦

some 4x zoom scopes have effectively 8x zoom, while others have much less.

FG 42 has a insanely strong zoom

3 Likes

Then just make it shoot like a sniper. Wth Darkflowā€¦

3 Likes

honestly? I think a zoom reduction would be enough, considering that the bipod fix might actually benefit the FGs already on a big levelā€¦

1 Like

small thing, could you let medics put into other squads have access to the medic cosmetics?

1 Like

it seems to work for me, just have to take the premium squad out of the NORMAL slot, replace it with another NORMAL squad, and then drag the premium squad onto that new bottom slot

IF

1 Like

sadly its not working for me, is that because i have bought some slots already?

The only purpose of an automatic sniper rifle is so you donā€™t have to hide behind it all the time
Instead, he held an automatic weapon equipped with a sniper scope and started killing people in front.
Like the Assassinā€™s Creed quote
The best stealth assassination is to kill everyone

i cant be sure myself, i havent bought any slots yet, important to note, this is on the test server for the update coming up, so it may just be bugged for some users on the test server, unless thats not how it works IDK

Ahā€¦ so it might be an update thing, im playing on the normal server. i will wait and see if it works after the updateā€¦ thx a lot for the effort to help out :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok didnt know that, thanx

Are there limited infantry or vehicles in the golden grid?
Unfortunately, I canā€™t find a suitable low-level aircraft or vehicle to buy at the moment.
I like big caliber tanks and planes with big bombs and decent speeds

I made a quick test with the sniper FG in the test server (practice range, full stars gun). Standing braced vs standing bipoded.

I shot at the two farthest human-shaped targets on the left, a full mag each. Zeroing at the center for every shot. (The braced test required more care because the sight swayed around.)

The results on both targets showed similar accuracy. Roughly 70-80% of shots landed within a dish-sized area on the targetā€™s stomach, while the others went a bit off but still hitting the target.

I tested RPK 1943 in editor, it takes about 2.7 seconds to reload.
Which is nothing close to ā€œquick reloadingā€.