Testing the next update (May 2nd)

Haha, i figured those mg players were already building nests and sitting on them anyway.

Might be back to the early days of enlisted when mgs were lazers…actual area denial

2 Likes

Maybe this when zerging, grew into what it is? :stuck_out_tongue:
and the fact they nerfed bots, not to shoot at people, with premiums :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Either way Im sort of excited to try this change out.

I remember back from Day dot I used to love setting up on a vantage point covering the approach to a point and just mowing everything down that moved (this isnt because of bipods, it was before all the weapon handling stuff and it was just lazers).

1 Like

Why is Chi-Nu still at BR4? Can I finally get some logical answer?

2 Likes

I can’t test it actually.

But I’ve a question about customisation : medic (in other squad) can use medic’s stuff (jacket /helmet with the Red cross) from the medic squad ?

It will be a good feature, no ?

they cannot.

because customization is still tied to squads class presets specific.

not individual soldier.

so, only snipers will get access to, for example, white pants and green helmets in some campaigns.

only medics inside medics squads will be able to use medical equipment.

1 Like

Thats unfortunate. I wish we could customize our soldiers with larger variety. Medics could get red cross, mg gunners could get ammo belts, sniper would get face masks and ghille suits etc

4 Likes

it is extremely ridiculous to add more features while a main feature is already bugged! i still cant play the game, and at some point i will never open again!
FIX CHARGING BUG FOR GODS SAKE!!!

2 Likes

Even in its current condition, it’s only “bad” if you expect it to consistently have laser precision at 100m+.

Just like its cousin the sniper STG, it shines when you think of it NOT as a proper sniper rifle, but rather as an assault rifle with improved sight.

2 Likes

Well, it sucks in comparison to sniper AVS

0.04 vs 0.22 dispersion is quite significant difference. Especially when these weapons should do essentially the same thing.

Either nerf sniper AVS or buff sniper FG

5 Likes

Sniper FG42 is the only weapon in game that shares the same dispersion with the infantry variant despite being a sniper rifle. It made sense pre-merge since it was competing with sniper M1 Grarand C which couldnt hold a candle to Fg42 but post merge its not fair anymore.

2 Likes

I heard that sniper Gewehr 43 is more accurate than sniper AVS.

Exactly. Sniper FG = gun for idiots :-1:

1 Like

and sniper SVT40 has even less dispersion than sniper G43. (nope nvm I looked up the stats the stats)

2 Likes

It’s not for idiots. Especially when the game doesn’t even show you the dispersion stats.

Devs are ones to blame.

5 Likes

1 Like

bruh how did you pass your math exams? XD

also I just checked the Enlisted resource
sniper Gewehr43 has 0.02 dispersion
sniper SVT-40 has 0.04 dispersion

While SVT40 and G43 both have 0.18 dispersion

3 Likes

This idiot will gladly grab his sniper FG, shoot at a charging enemy squad, and wipe it out in a matter of seconds even if 30-40% of bullets decide to go their own way.

Of course other sniper rifles beat it in accuracy, and I sure wouldn’t complain if DF made it more accurate, but right now it’s made for spamming bullets and “sniper saturation”. It’s far from useless.

1 Like

Has the British SAS squad got customization options as yet in test server, Normandy wearing shorts is getting old… ( corrected Bulge ok)

2 Likes

The free Premium Squad slot we were promised so long ago that i cant even remember, was that just hot air ??

Because it starts to feel like we are getting the finger with every update you make. - How long does it take to hand that out?? - i mean really??

I can go in and buy a new slot for money now if i want, so when can we expect that you keep that long overdue promise to us???

3 Likes

Which it should, as it is a SNIPER RIFLE

Why give it to the Sniper class then? If it’s an assault rifle with improved sight, then it should be given to Assaulters, no?

1 Like