Testing the next update (May 2nd)

Half-life 3 confirmed.

1 Like

I like the cut of your jib

You’re shooting at like 50m….

It’s not the aiming angles, look at the overheat circle, it ist completely misaligned to the sight

My Favourite MG squads Just went up in stock…and they were already awesome in my eyes.

Mg 30, Mg 13 Drum…johnson MG was already a lazer (IMO) but watch out!

1 Like

Vertical angles on a weapon mounted on a sandbag really make no sense and have always bothered me. you would have very little vertical restriction of movent from that position (at least on some of them).should be able to aim up and down a long way.

Vertical limitations should really only be from a prone position where the ground stops you…and since there are no ground level MG emplacement buildables…

14 Likes

Finally! It only took a couple of years to fix.

On a serious note this is great news.

2 Likes

More like 15-20m. And what does that change? Sniper AVS-36 can score headshot after headshot from 200+ meters (I had a reference, one of the objectives in Berlin was more than 200m from me and the enemies were running from behind it - I was able to hit headshot after headshot while the soldiers heads visible on the screen were just a few pixels wide). The dispersion of this “sniper” FG is absurd and that’s a fact.

2 Likes

So what ? Everything needs to be ultra-good and perfect ?

Normal player will use sniper Gewehr 43, idiot will take sniper FG - nothing special :yawning_face:

only chads use fg sniper, i understand, this is not for you LOL Sorry, it’s just a joke, don’t burn me alive

1 Like

Well if what i read is correct and you finally manage to fix MG, after 3y.
It is too late!, i have gotten used play, pretending, i am Rambo, every time i end up on a toon with a MG, hehe

This will turn MG squads into campers, now, less people on point, joy
4x plane/tanks, leaves six, 1-3 APC, now, maybe even less boots on point potentially.

1 Like

you reckon this change will make that “one” person getting on point stop getting on point? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well after 3y of so many moaning about it, i do think we will see a uptake, in people finally being able to MG
so yeah, they be setting up on approaches to point, not on it, as arty etc :stuck_out_tongue:

Not ultragood, just reasonably good. I don’t like things that are absurdally bad. If they make a rifle used only by the sniper class that has a dispersion worse than most semi autos available normally for any class, what is even the point of putting such rifle in the game?

Besides,

what kind of cheap trolling is that? Have you even heard of such thing as the sniper AVS-36 in this game and how accurate it is? It is only reasonable that the “sniper” FG 42 II should be it’s counterpart in the German tech tree but it is unusable. If 1 sniper with the AVS stood 250m from 5 snipers with FG’s, he could take them all down without worrying about being killed and with no bullets wasted. That’s the dispersion difference between those 2 guns. Not to mention that AVS has 10% more base damage.

1 Like

Haha, i figured those mg players were already building nests and sitting on them anyway.

Might be back to the early days of enlisted when mgs were lazers…actual area denial

2 Likes

Maybe this when zerging, grew into what it is? :stuck_out_tongue:
and the fact they nerfed bots, not to shoot at people, with premiums :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Either way Im sort of excited to try this change out.

I remember back from Day dot I used to love setting up on a vantage point covering the approach to a point and just mowing everything down that moved (this isnt because of bipods, it was before all the weapon handling stuff and it was just lazers).

1 Like

Why is Chi-Nu still at BR4? Can I finally get some logical answer?

2 Likes

I can’t test it actually.

But I’ve a question about customisation : medic (in other squad) can use medic’s stuff (jacket /helmet with the Red cross) from the medic squad ?

It will be a good feature, no ?

they cannot.

because customization is still tied to squads class presets specific.

not individual soldier.

so, only snipers will get access to, for example, white pants and green helmets in some campaigns.

only medics inside medics squads will be able to use medical equipment.

1 Like