Machinegun nest up/down aiming angles are horribly small and need expanding (to about +/-45 degrees)

I just took this screenshot in a recent battle. This is the highest I could aim after building the MG nest:

I built it on the park’s ground in Berlin (everyone knows the terrain - a bit uneven but it doesn’t have sharp slopes like Normandy). I needed to aim specifically for the highest windows in the white building from where the enemies were decimating us. Imagine my frustration after hammering down the construction and finding out it was made useless by the crazy narrow limit that was arbitrarily assigned to this structure. This feels like sabotage.
I strongly suggest to radically increase the upper and lower limit - to at least +45/-45 degrees. The current limit is only good for a prone soldier, not one behind a meter-high structure.

Let me quote another fellow who expressed his view on this issue not long ago on the forum because these are facts:
Continuing the discussion from Testing the next update (May 2nd):

13 Likes

in general all axis mgs aim worse than allied ones,left,right,up or down,same for hehavy and light one

1 Like

This is annoying, especially when u build MG placement inside a house/building on a second or any upper floor and cant aim down MG down to shoot enemies…only the ones far away. Could make it work by making player character crouch down low to aim higher and lean over a little to aim down lower…

1 Like