Testing the next update (August 26)

It’s a minor update, not a major update

2 Likes

Why is it under major update testing?

2 Likes

i mean it a ruskie ppsh not mp40 so i guess it make sense

Well, it uses the same ammo. But tbh, I quite don’t understand the logic behind it.

Because there’s no “Minor Update Testing” category. :smiley:

3 Likes

You mean that all of this is

Is just a “minor” update?

Your minor update has changes far more impactful than the all of the major updates this year combined.

i mean i tried bren mk2 and russian “pistol” both are pretty good. didnt try murata tho since it reload speed (9.9 sec without perk) is too meme-ish for me

1 Like

yep, that’s how it’s called

Imagine just how amazing the next Major update is going to be! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

maybe super pershing time? nah (hope so tho)

understandable-have-a-great-day

1 Like

Kinda stupid that the MP 38 and MP 40 have diffrent damage when they basicly are the same gun. You dont have to go that far to find inconsistancy.

2 Likes

Thanks for answering, I saw a lot of changes and I thought it was an important one. I also mention that the K4 would have also been given the 20mm MG151 cannons and the 500kg bomb instead of the 250kg one.

3 Likes

Nice. I think the Bren would be extra good now since the Bren Mk. II actually recieved a buff as per the patch notes.

1 Like

yea i tried it and it surprisingly accurate even on long range and barely any recoil when prone a pretty solid gun

1 Like

Nice. Now we just need the Rieder Automatic Rifle and we will have a SF rifle for the British.

1 Like

or the huot that would be nice too

also russian pistol is basically laser pretty nice im definitely getting it

1 Like

Yeah. Overall a good mini update. But honestly I expected to see a couple of new ‘toys’. We still haven’t heard anything about the monthly event as well. And this month is about to end.

2 Likes

well im pretty sure it arrive with new bp so yea

1 Like

Yeah. Hope so. Let’s see.

1 Like