Testing the next update (August 26)

hope this also means more damage - so that it doesn’t get stopped by soviet body armor and paratrooper vitality.

5 Likes

Nan because sometime we just lose the control of the aircraft when diving

1 Like

I am more interested in the ai tanks. How exactly do they work and is it possible to do an player vs AI tank battle?

4 Likes

2 days, humm, at least its not just 1 day anymore, good

Then you just spawn as infantry squad. Not a big deal if you slam the ground by accident imo. You don’t really loose anything maybe other than another chance to bomb if you missed.

Holy shit! Will they fill the tank slots?

6 Likes

Hope not

2 Likes

And do our zombie tanks got improved or not

It didn’t get a damage buff.

Nice weapon fixes overall except two things:

• The G43kurz. It’s in fact a nerf. A big one, it will now be similar to the stg42h… It wouldn’t be an issue normally, but the problem is it’s a gold order weapon that players bought… unwelcomed change.

• Gerät. It didn’t need 5 more bullets, what it needed was regular semi auto accuracy, damage AND BR 4. Makes no sense at br V.

Rest is nice stuff.

12 Likes

Yes, but don’t worry too much about it as our comrade explained very nicely с:

4 Likes

Will they spawn vehicles that reflects their br?
And what tanks will they be spawning? Do you have a list?

Should be.

2 Likes

Thanks. This will be very interesting in the games. Also the other changes are very welcome too. Probably the best quality of life update ever

so do we know what tanks they will be using? or its at random in their br?

TBH given the amount of players I already see spawning PZ IIs and T-60s in BR V, I don’t think this will be a major concern

1 Like

christmas update came earlier.

best i could have asked for.

really looking forward to AI tanks

it’s what would make my own mods PVEs even better.
one step at a time.

11 Likes

I’ll see if i can find it

6 Likes
  • Still not have partial reload: Walther PP, Walther PPK, Walther P38, Luger P08, Mauser C96, Colt M1911, Browning Hi-Power, Gewehr 41 (M), Gewehr 43, Gewehr 43 Sniper, FG42, FG42 II, FG42 II Sniper, MG15. Maybe more but those are what I found that still not getting fixed.

• Pump and cock when partial reloading, it shouldn’t be: Browning Auto 5, Winchester Model 1912

• Colt M1911 has 8+1 rounds instead of 7+1

• Japanese pistols don’t have +1 round in the chamber when partial reloading.

• Type 99 Sniper has a janky reload animation, unlike its Premium Long variant.

• MG15 case ejected from the right side instead of from the bottom.

• ZH-29 seems to be missing an animation frame when partial reload, it doesn’t have full reload animation.

• Bolt action rifles except Lee-Enfield are empty reloading with a full clip when there are less than 5 bullets left in the player’s ammo pouch.

• Bolt action snipers have a visible bullet left in the chamber when empty reloading.

• Lack of animation to hold down the chamber when partially reloading bolt action rifles/snipers to prevent a bullet from ejecting.

6 Likes

When will the test client be available to all players to test major updates?