Testing the next update (August 26)

is there a new gun in the test server this time?

I guess it’s because it can be hard to aim at that distance?

1 Like

Imo it’s happens too reliably for a simple lack of accuracy. But maybe I’m imagining things.

1 Like

Yeah, all endgame full power rifles now have bayonets on default now, type hei auto
Avt40, avs 36
T20
Now we really need bayonets for the fg42s

5 Likes

It makes no sense. I’m very sure that beltfed is better than pan magazine in controllability. Beltfed’s center of gravity is more stable.

WOW! JUSTICE, FINALLY! I’ve been begging for making it a sniper rifle for a long time.

1. Does that mean the sniper FG-42 could be added for the tier V paratroopers box? (a reminder - it was in the original Krighoff squad but got removed because the accuracy was non-sniper for too long apparently, but now it could return)
  2. And can the FG-42’s get improved damage as well, since they are tier V rifles? T20 has 12,7 dmg and AVS-36 has even more, 13,2 - which really makes a difference in effectiveness at average shooting distances.
5 Likes

kinda does
beltfed dp is lighter compared to a dp with the normal 47 round magazine
It’s only +6 vertical anyway, from 41 to 47
so it’s negligible

1 Like

i guess with that you can start deleting GO weapons at random since many of them never saw any service and therefore are not HA?

Or can delete half of the japanese br 5 tech tree.

3 Likes

Maybe this will make them useful. I hardly want to fly at 1200 m, but at 750 the bombers are always free food for any fighter before thay drop their bombs

or remove the ability of Fedorovs to shoot in full auto - since you know, it was a WW1 gun and was incredibly unreliable.

1 Like

also remove 90% of the weapons in the game - because 90% of ww2 weapons were bolt actions.

HA of course.

Or give all german vehicles of BR 4 & 5 a 25% chance to spawn without fuel, HA of course. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But you are right - a lot of stuff could be done and even should be done if historical accuracy was important. But we know its not.

It’s just totally arbitrary bullshit at this point.

In reality, FG42-1 has 900 RPM, FG42-2 has 600 RPM. :thinking:

5 Likes

you could do better
the version of the fedorov in game is the 1923 version
so not ww1:p

5 Likes

hilarious - I like it

also remove the ability of Japanese soldiers to use their guns, they have to bayonet charge or commit suicide.

1 Like

Thanks for the Kurz change its now a functional rifle and not some gimmick burst shooter that had magazine issues.

1 Like

I mean the G.55 still has insane maneuverability. I feel the K-4 will end up as more of a ground attacker(30mm was already good, now it has a bomb) while the G.55 will end up as a CAP fighter(insane maneuverability)

1 Like

can we get historical change to m1 and m9 bazooka?

m1 bazooka had 80mm pen
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/enlisted/i/EUUHT9zugrUZ

here is document from m6a3 testing which show 5 inch penetration (127mm)

m6a3 is in line with m6a5 rocket which has penetration

7 Likes

You could say the ammunition is different though, federov is using the early type 30 rounded arisaka 6.5mm round
While type hei auto would presumably use the pointy spitzer round, which have better ballistics and damage than the early version

2 Likes

I have 4 and I’m glad it’s going to full auto.

5 Likes