Temporary unavailability of the secondary weapon slot for premium squads

Dear players! In the last update, we unlocked the second weapon slot for premium squads. Unfortunately, we’ve discovered an error that allowed the player to place their premium weapons into the second slot only after the update was published.

We’re already hard at work fixing this error, but until the fix is out, we’ve temporarily suspended the ability to use the secondary weapon slot for premium squads. As soon as we’re done with the maintenance, this new mechanic will be back; however, premium squads will have to choose between the second slot and the backpack, just as all the regular squads do.

Thank you for your patience!

5 Likes

really is a problem? No man is fine

5 Likes

Thank you for update :+1:

1 Like

Wasn’t this already done like last week and never reverted?

Aaaand old squads go back into the trash bin.

That feature gave underperforming 4 men, no engineer squads a second life.

“That’s why we can never have nice things…”

@ChuchaDrucha I do have one important technical question however. The Tunisia motorcycle squads ALWAYS had both backpacks AND secondary unlocked, probably to make a 3 men squad more versatile. Will the feature be removed as well? Will it be either the secondary OR the backpack for them too?

8 Likes

If we have to choose between a secondary weapon and a backpack we should at least be able to remove the premium weapon for a campaign one, just how regular squads can switch weapons.
Smaller 4 man squads with weaker weapons like the Chauchat squad would benefit from this a lot as well, although having the option to give said premium weapons to regular squads would be even better.

8 Likes

Good idea.

Since devs simply refuse to update older premium squads (with the only goal of selling new, more powerful ones)

At least using the unique weapons of said squads would partly make those purchases worthwhile.

Give a second life to weapons at least.

And create chauchat meme squads, with BerdanII and other silly stuff.

6 Likes

If you are going to remove this, can you at least make the older squads as relevant as the new ones you are selling?
Let us add Engineers, AT gunners etc etc.

Having the dual weapon slot was nice and gave us some new life into old irrelevant squads again.
Taking it away I get because of bugs, but if some of that dev time was taken and put into making them good again the community would be thankful and you might just sell more in the future as a result.

We’ve only been asking since forever about this.

6 Likes

To be honest the main reason I buy premium squads is for the unique weapons and uniforms when it comes to something like the Moroccan Auxiliaries, having premium weapons on regular squads would be a dream come true.
Meme squads with the Chauchat and Berdan II would be a lot of fun as well, i’ll give that a shot if the devs end up deciding to let us use premium weapons on regular squads.

3 Likes

Give us the option to add a engineer Atleast on old premium squads.

Jesus crist. How many more of this one need to request for that to be added?

11 Likes

PLEASE ITS NOT AN ERROR I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO USE BAD PREMIUM SQUADS WITH NORMAL GUNS :sob: :sob: :sob:

i thought it was intentional and thought it was the best update since the last year :sob:

6 Likes

Rest in peace Eremey Volkov from the ppk squad,
i will never forget the awesome 3 games i played with you before this bug got patched, even though i owned the squad since a year. Now it will stay in the reserve again.
Happiness is temporary

It happened :sob: I already miss them :sob:

5 Likes

Those are priorities lol

6 Likes

imagine removing the secondary slot on premium tankers and bikers in tunisia and cant even grind the secondary slot again coz “its content for future update”

well done.

how to fuck a thing up no one asked to fix or change.

well done. i m impressed

STILL NO FUCKING ENGINEER ON OLD 4 MAN PREMIUM SQUADS!

well done. 10/10

cant even grind the extra weapon! well done!!!

9 Likes

That answers my previous question…
Way to destroy old squads.

My guess is they’ll release a new, more pricy premium to replace the motorcycle one. Maybe apc :laughing:

You know, to make old squads unattractive and obsolete, to make moar muneh…

4 Likes

be darkflow
fix something no one asked

also be darkflow
people ask for something aka 5th member on old premiums as engineer for over 1 year now
they dont add it.

10 Likes

Exactly.

I used my very old premium squads again!

Now I’ll remove them from my lineup.

Same dumb move like when they nerfed semis rof. Nobody asked for this.

Le sigh… :expressionless:

4 Likes

Naturally this is why they removed it.
Trusting in companies or people to do the right thing is hard.

Its why when I went in for surgery on my leg, my wife wrote in black marker on the other leg “This is the good leg”. Trust comes hard. Mistakes come easy when you think you know what you’re doing.

4 Likes

there is a old woman here on my town that in surgery they removed the wrong leg.

true story.

she did sue them and won a fuck ton of money.

1 Like

Damn…

Still. It means she has no legs left at all now…

A real horror story.

Horrible like… oof gives me shivers… Imagine if they removed a fun feature that literally EVERYONE liked, for no other reason than make more money…

Oh wait. They did! :scream:

3 Likes