Temporarily available: Motivated Pz.IV J "Battle Scars"

Waiting for you to do that for me as before :wink:

Event-themed skins spilling into regular matches sound like a slippery slope to chaos.

6 Likes

There is nothing too much from usual pictures. just tank that had a long way in the war.

13 Likes

looks like its been through hell lol, need

1 Like

Shiny new MG 34 on top is so out of place.
Hard to say how it’ll look on sunny beaches of Normandy from above picture.

2 Likes

Anyway, if it’s a simple reskin just like BP vehicles, then you should have made it available for GO as well.

4 Likes

Why is the tank red?

Just change the camo to forest one and im cool with it

4 Likes

That’s factory primer color.

13 Likes

I see. Kinda odd that it has all sorts of customization but not even standard dunkelgelb paint

Like the black T-34, it looks a bit tricky to spot from the air.

1 Like

2 Likes

Pretty shameless ngl.

8 Likes

I mean… it’s not actually zombified…

Next you’re gonna say that dirt, bullets, and fire are not historically accurate…

2 Likes

It’s just what happens with wear and tear, eventually you’re gonna see the primer before seeing steel.

The actual screenshots don’t look too bad in the end.
Although wooden side skirts do look weird.

I just wish the game moved more towards actual WW2 fine tuning, i.e. “we figured Pz IV J from 1944 doesn’t make sense on low BR, so we swapped it for Pz IV G” instead of “haha zombie skin in main game”.

It’s about the direction.

4 Likes

in all honesty, i would have expected this one to be a gold order vehicle too.

but whatevs.

somewhat glad we have red primer color that ( is " official " ) and i hope at some point will be available for other vehicles to.
( even though i presume that’s going to be a no, but at least can be used in mods )

7 Likes

My man… it’s an april fools event skin, calm down

3 Likes

You’re better off worshipping Tommy to get things done here and at least he’s trying to make some things work

1 Like

well, as the good o’l @schyrikami said,

if you don’t like said direction, you can make your own through the editor.

but i suppose we’ve been over this.
( it can be scary at the beginning, but what you’re trying to do is somewhat the easiest type of mod that you can do. plus, enlisted modding community is one of the nicest and helpful around here. which trust me, if i managed to understand stuff and make somewhat elaborated mods, anyone can. )

no he has a right to be concerned when the concept of historical accuracy is going out the window in this game

3 Likes