Temporarily available: Lewis gun squad

On October 12, 1858, Isaac Newton Lewis, the designer of the machine gun with the same name, was born in New Salem, USA.

The Lewis machine gun did not easily gain worldwide recognition - manufacturers in the USA were not interested in it at first, but in Europe Belgian businessmen took notice of the design and as a result, the production of the weapon was organized in England. Subsequently, the widespread use of the Lewis machine gun by the Entente powers in aviation and infantry made it one of the symbols of trench warfare and the entire First World War.

From October 15th (13:00 UTC) to October 18th (13:00 UTC), a unique premium squad with the Lewis gun for the USSR will temporarily return to the shop for Gold!

Machine Gunners with Lewis gun (USSR, BR III)

The Lewis gun was particularly popular in the Russian Empire. By the end of World War I, over 10,000 of these machine guns had been purchased - which was a substantial number for this weapon type. A significant portion of them survived the Russian Civil War, making the USSR one of the primary users of the Lewis gun during World War II. In the early stages of the war, these guns were used by the People’s Militia, but they also often found their way into the hands of regular troops.

In Enlisted, players can command a squad of Soviet marines wearing distinctive black overcoats and armed with Lewis guns. The engineer of the squad not only wields a machine gun, but also has access to a wide range of buildable structures, including anti-aircraft, anti-tank and heavy machine guns!

10 Likes

:clown_face:

Its time to add the Lewis gun to allied tech tree where the gun belongs.

35 Likes

What a lovely squad. I can definitely recommend it.

Lewis guns for UK/Allies please!!..then I will get them

7 Likes

what i wouldn’t give for a lewis on my :uk: :tea: fellas.

guess i’ll have to settle for the 100 rounds bren

speaking of lewis;

when?

5 Likes

fix the reload for the g41 (m) please!

4 Likes

Lewis MUST be in the Allied/British tech tree.

9 Likes

The Lewis had to be in the Allied research tree, being an iconic weapon for the British, not for the Soviets.

At this rate I feel that Darkflow will give the MG42 with a belt of 250 bullets with a Rate of Fire of 1500 to the Soviets first than to the Axis.

10 Likes

I would laugh SO much if that were to happen!

But at the same time I wouldn’t really be surprised :sweat_smile: (It’s the current trend with DF & Soviets)

7 Likes

I :interrobang: at the lewis and valentine

I laughed at the half track

I :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: at the thompson 100

Id :sob: at the mg42 100

6 Likes

joke on you i already got it lol it is pretty good but since +/-1 arent permanent rn it just a gamble between nice and decent low br or hell

Drip is great and gun is good. Not worth buying over other soviet premiums if you lack most of them.

1 Like

Dont forget m3 medium, panerfaust and m4a2 76w

7 Likes

when is next sale? christmas? new year? enlisted birthday? Soon™?

i really want the jap premium apc and US lvt apc to be on sale tbh

2 Likes

The second Lewis gun never was really used in combat tho it’s a aircraft Lewis that been modified by the home guard

This is like reverse image search easy to find btw

Especially when the website said this on first thing

1 Like

Birthday should be on november the 9th and around that period. They should’ve released the lootboxes then and reduced the silver cost for Gold as a deal during the birthday and they would’ve raked in a good bit of money

I bet Soviets are gonna get a captured Jagdtiger soon

2 Likes

If Darkflow can give us the classic Lewis in tech tree, I would be even happier

The first Maus will be Soviet.

Soviets discovered the prototype in construction first so it’s legit.

5 Likes

For once I actually agree with you

1 Like