Temporarily available: Lewis gun squad

Anyone got the weapon’s stat block?

Also does it come with an Engi or no?

what you mean “weapon stat block”? have a pic?

yeah, I’m at work and can’t pull it up on the game rn

oh i thought you mean like weapon stat got block or something, well i dont have the stat picture rn

Hopefully the Lewis gun and its variants are added to the Allies/ Britain one day. There can be research tree, gold order, event items, and even premium/ event squads

Also Japan’s Lewis Gun copies

1 Like

Game statcard

Full stats

It comes with an engineer yes

2 Likes

sorry but not sorry, I respect you Major, but hell, this gun have tons of legal licenses like type 92, give to all nations too one at least,not only premium

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

Decent squad this, especially at BR 3.

2 Likes

decent, this squad is. br3, this squad should be use in. permanent, wont use till +/-1 become. (oim)

1 Like

40 Bucks is a bit high.

4 Likes

Oof, for $40 I might have to skip. I was gonna pick it up if it was like $25

2 Likes

well i pick it up back in the day so yea i got it for i think 75% off or maybe 50% either way it was a good deal (too bad every return squad are at full price tbh)

Should be a free gun for the Americans. Your dear monthly reminder.

3 Likes

I think the same.

1 Like

@MajorMcDonalds Can you put the jagdpanther back? it was removed without any warning

1 Like

Why like Yoda speaking you are?

3 Likes

I think all you people complaining about the Soviets getting this before anyone else are being completely unfair - after all they had 64 working examples in storage in the Moscow Militia arsenal in 1941…Tank Archives: Armoury of the Moscow People's Militia

:disguised_face:

Burn Him GIFs | Tenor

idontneedit