Tank stabilizers!

The best thing you can do is learn the drop on the WFRs on the Bf 110, or learn how to use the Sturmpistole, preferably both. Normandy is very unfriendly to new players regardless of which side they start on, so you are going to be suffering for a bit.

With the Sturmpistole, its pretty weird. I had no idea where to shoot. I will try to find some weak points but its pretty hard without a testing range or something. I know the gunner port has a good weakspot but its really small. Also do you think the Pz IV. at level 10 is going to be any good?

Apologies, I meant the Pz III. N

The Sturmpistole has a strange arming distance that you have to get used to, but otherwise it works well enough if you get to the side and aim for ammo. The Panzer III N is pretty good, provided you know all the tricks. As for what those tricks are, telling would ruin the fun.

1 Like

Understood thanks!

Are those ā€œtricksā€ something I will probably figure out on my own?

If you know the gameā€™s core mechanics when it comes to tank vs tank combat? Yeah, you should be able to piece them together.

Okay, thanks!

The pz.3n in Normandy is an anti-infantry tank, and will have trouble facing even normal Shermans. It doesnā€™t have HEAT rounds, just solid shot AP rounds that will have trouble even on side shots against Shermans.

The puma has a better chance of getting a kill shot against Shermans than the pz.3n in my experience.

Yep, true. Panzer 1 was used as a traning vehicle.(mostly)

Panzer 2 was a fighting vehicle. Mostly.

Yup, pretty much. But fear not the Panzer III is an anti infantry beast (one of my favorites). Just gotta pay peekaboo with enemy tanks you cant kill and put smoke shells in their face and track themā€¦just be annoying, then proceed to blow up infantry.

Donā€™t think the Hellcat had a stabilizer, Caffee might have. Even the tanks that do have them canā€™t move fast while using them.