Take a look at Stalingrad

Extension of BP doesn’t bother me. Since maxing out BP I’m just printing silver orders. Will need those in the future.

When will the game’s weapon models be updated? Models made in recent years look very fine, like fg42-2, mg34, m2a1 carbine, but some models made in 2016-2018 looks too terrible right now, like ppsh-41, mg42, m2 carbine and kar98k. Can I see these models being updated in the future ?

2 Likes

The area from the Station to Fallen Fighters square looks awesome, but I have to say I was hoping for Pavlov’s House or Grain Elevator :slight_smile:

4 Likes

weird. in the screenshot above they have the right t34:

either way. i guess it’s good what’s above.
( about info and recreated locations. )

love to see that. but i was expecting a bit more.

maybe it’s because of the extenction of the bp left a bad taste in my mouth…

8 Likes

It’s… So pretty. Like Shiivex asks, when can we start enjoying it? You’re hyping us quite a lot you know! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Are the squad locked behind access act as normal squad in which they are editable in term of composition of squad or is it gonna be a premium squad in which it can’t be modified ?

1 Like

They can be modified: from what Keo said, we obtain things at pre max lvl, but we can buy new soldiers and weapons as needed.

Or if you mean the fire tanks, I’m not certain…

Even if it wasn’t the campaign I was hoping for, I have to say the reconstitution of the city looks amazing.

I will give it a try. And try to start the campaign unbiased to respect the quality of the work done there.

5 Likes

One more good thing about the new campaign system: paypigs can try both sides without grind, so there’ll be less whining about russian bias/op germans.

6 Likes

battlepass postponed again so lame.

Yes, all 200 players will enjoy this update… Cuz that is all player base…

Oh I highly doubt that

3 Likes

10 Likes

Looks nice

Also how are you lads doing in the midst of the Ukraine war?

i really love virtual reproduction of true environment and attention to details, its impresive

there are summer maps… all of the normady campaign is in the summer

Can’t speak for the rest of it, but I’m pretty sure the German mains on here want nothing to do with Uranus…or maybe they do, who can say. :wink:

I would like to see some properly frozen lakes and rivers in the game…just for atmosphere, really.

2 Likes

Please let those flags be flammable.

7 Likes

w0SKNZfB_400x400

7 Likes

That is one thick Russian accent,
I don’t even understand German that much
but I could still hear the accent coming through S T R O N G.

4 Likes