Take a look at Stalingrad

The original recordings were more creepy.)

10 Likes

@1942786 last time you mentioned romania but how many nations are composed the forces of the axis? obviously if you can say it, I’m curious

^ that will answer your question.

1 Like

I want a little peek, a number is fine too

oh now I’d love to hear that!

1 Like

I won’t add it here, but you can find it on YouTube “Stalingrad propaganda”. Imagine this turning you on all night every day for months.

3 Likes

If you are talking about the 7 seconds/ticks Stalingrad - Massengrab,
I am very happy it was not added haha.
Very scary indeed!

Very exciting. The attention to detail in these maps is great.

1 Like

Can we fight in the pacific eventually? I was wondering if this would be focused on Europe.

Pacific or maybe Shanghai, that would be interesting

3 Likes

You had more than half of your team quit.

I took a break for a month or so and have been playing Tunisa for the last few days, it seems jumping to me, got my ass handed to me by the Axis quite a number of times and I’m not seeing an issue with bots or no players.

Pazifik ist langweilig.

1 Like

IS there a release date yet ???

1 Like

No development today?

the work you guys do with the maps in Enlisted is fantastic! The map from the Berlin campaign was a prime example. I love the format you use, and I have high hopes for the Stalingrad map.

That being said, you should consider doing more in-depth previews. You could try releasing video footage of the devs playing in the upcoming maps, or make events showing the new maps and campaigns to content creators and allowing them to play a few exclusive matches on it, so they can make videos showcasing them and help create hype for the new campaign and publicity for the game!

I mean, how am I going to pre-order something without even seeing a teaser?

6 Likes