Take a look at Stalingrad

From what I see so far, everything shown are mostly on the Autumn and have yet to see either summer maps or winter ones that Red Orchestra 2 captured its unique variety well which means two different sets of uniforms and vehicle camos with one for summer and the other for autumn-winter.

The real question is will this also cover the events of Operation Uranus, Winter Storm and Koltso with the white winter setting? This campaign could potentially have more pure winter maps than Moscow something like Fortified District type.

4 Likes

Will there be East part of Central Stalingrad like Pavlov’s House or a Grain Elevator?

I really long to see those parts of the stalingrad

5 Likes

Would you like to update next week? We are very tired. The news of the extension of the second battle pass was very disappointing.

3 Likes

So much Bugs and Problems,
and You Devs release a new Campaign…

This Way of Life will Lead to Nothing Good,
except you shit on Consumer because you already Rich.

I could call at Least 30 Bugs instant.

4 Likes

I pray that we have the extremely iconic places later too: like the Grain wlevator, Pavlovs house, Tractor factory

Annnnd WE MUST have the sewers. Please tell us these are activated

4 Likes

So inform them, what are you waiting for?

7 Likes

Yeah, there’s tons of landmarks left

2 Likes

Everythings written, Search when You are Interessted.
A Few …
Reload Animations of Semi Auto.
Skill Points are showing, but SkillTree is already full.
Glitching into Ground…

More will take MORE Time and Kraft
Its not worth … Everythings Written

The interested party in itself should not be me, but you, since if these bugs bother you, you should inform the developers so that they are aware and so they can correct them.

Do you have any information about the increase in basic campaign levels this week or next week? I need a definite answer.

They give a F.
Did You know. When all these Bugs are Written? You know Nothing it seems go f yourself

1 Like

At the start, we are planning the central part of the city.

11 Likes

Whilst I am happy about the new campaign, it is the other enhancements I want more… as well as old campaign levels.

I have faith but suddenly extending BP without any explanation was not great in my eyes, I’m sure we would prefer small and regular updates, not just everything tied into one release…

Will tail gunners only be on Stalingrad or other campaigns right away? Because majority of attacker planes in Berlin have no squad upgrades on either Axis or Soviet factions???

@1942786

4 Likes

Well that means there could be Grain elevator, Stalingrad airfield and factories in future. Sounds positive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good! When? :smiley:

I ask for answers to the following:
1.p-38 Do you have any plans to fix the bug? If you are going to fix it, do you have any plans to change it to another aircraft?
2. When will the next level expansion notice come out? As users who play Normandy US Army and Moscow German Army, those two camps desperately need the next level expansion…
3. When do you plan to add the anti-tank gun movement function? No information has been released since this feature was announced along with the last smoke grenade bombardment notice…
4. Right now, there are almost three campaigns on the Eastern Front. If this happens, the user dispersion will increase. When will the campaigns be integrated?
5. The custom mode has too few elements that I can set… Are you planning to add more setting elements of the custom mode and are you making a password function?
6. The semi-automatic rate of fire is not very good, and it is clean even with historical evidence. Please roll back the semi-auto firearms.
7.Some of the weapons don’t have very good sights…such as the Thompson submachine gun…Are you thinking of majorly revising the sights of some guns?

4 Likes

Yes, this is a mistake. But these screenshots were taken a week ago in preparation for the news and the error was corrected in the final location.

17 Likes

When we will see it live? And be able to play? Any eta?

It would be pretty cool, if the Soviet faction looked like the German faction in Berlin.

Regular first rifle squads are partisans with barely any military gear, some tanks even unpainted due to rushed production

The pictures don’t load for me and the website looks like it’s in a plain format so to say.