Suspending Early Access on Steam

Yeah…not my favorite gun in this game I’m not gonna lie. A full auto version of a very crappy gun. It puts work in, sure, but it ain’t no broken gun
The M1 Carbine is the crappiest Semi Auto in this game bar none. The M2 is just the Full Auto version. It’s infinitely better. Still not broken

do you want a story about one game breaking bug? there was bug that made it possible to have 10vs13 players in one match when you have stack of 4 friends in the game. i reported that bug in ~july with details about what is causing it. nothing happened. spammed topic with new screenshots for next couple of months to remind devs about this bug and even created another topic. 0 response and acknowledgement. reported this on CBR when it became available(around february 2023.). no acknowledgement. month after i summoned every dev on forum to actually see the bug and acknowledge it. some 3-4 months later it got fixed.

do you know what it takes to fix that bug? 5 minutes to add one IF clause that checks number of players in current queue and number of players in stack and if their sum goes over 10 rejects player stack from current MM queue and puts them in next one.

did you ever actually use them? did you notice them dropping on random location 50m from crate? cause that was experience of every single player for last year. well at least for those who dont open parachute super early.

quite a lot of forum people actually

get bazooka indoors and try to shoot tank through window. tell me your experiences then.

11 Likes

They need to give them the beltfed fg42 as a rifle unlock

Oh I’m sure Grey would LOVE that. Lol

Again, it’s not an issue unless you can’t hit your shots or just mindlessly walk down the same path 24/7. In my entire time playing, I have never had an issue fighting it. It’s good against bots and bad players, and that’s bout it.

I wanna belt fed MG not FG 42 don’t make it actually come true

1 Like

Judging by my experience, it has been fixed.

But maybe I just got lucky

1 Like

the biggest problems that need to be solved immediately (I’ll make a very condensed version) for an at least decent Steam release are

1- economy
I know something has been done but it’s still a drop in the ocean compared to the rest we need more rewards at the end of the battle and especially in BP and events
especially if you are a new player and unlike us veterans you have to buy everything every time and have to buy research in order to progress

2- BR system
the BR system requires urgent adjustment
the power gap between the various levels is very heavy, especially 3,4,5
the MM must be reduced to at least -1/+1 for BR3 or better yet make at least the first 3 levels independent
4 and 5 can compete a little with each other but BR3 is too susceptible to level changes

3- customization
customization at the moment is simply a disaster
for every single soldier I have to spend a lot of orders to simply be able to give him the style I want for each campaign and if we multiply all this by 4 squads for 4 nations for all the campaigns they have it becomes simply madness

4- research
the research system needs to be fixed, this is a problem especially for us veterans who are affected the most
the problem concerns having to search for an entire line and buy everything in order to buy a single piece of equipment such as a weapon or a tank. In the long term this could also affect new players who could see their progress blocked by new content

4 Likes

I’ve done a very small amount of coding in my life
It ain’t that easy. Even if that would technically work, it’d probably break some 20 other things that would then need to be fixed

3 Likes

I’ve still had it happen to me. Played some Normandy and had to run a marathon just to get my box.

1 Like

well considering that in last update they mentioned fixing crate drop i would hope so. i was just retelling him what problem we had for last year that he “didnt have”.

2 Likes

Or we could just…not?

I am overwhelmingly amused over something only I can understand right now

i have done a lot of coding and it is that simple.

Then explain why James liked my comment and not yours?

cause he is not programmer and he needs to defend devs.

btw i am.

There were some internal checks on this one.

All i can say that it’s not gonna be a good one for now, but that idea is not scrapped.

1 Like

Don’t change the MM. Or only make BR I and isolated island. Don’t kill the game I love

With Steam release being free you would have enough players to implement that but sadly you decided to put it behind paywall and haven’t increased player pop at all. Was it worth it?

1 Like

Good. It’s a dumb idea. I wanna play Enlisted. Not War Thunder: Infantry Edition

1 Like