Suggestions for the future campaigns: SU-152 and it's brother, the ISU-152

Meet the Zveroboy (Beast Slayer)!

The two were very effective in combat. Very.

Originally designed as breakthrough self-propelled guns, they were equipped with massive ML-20 152 mm howitzer, without any AP shells. They were extremely successful at their designated role, thanks to their massive caliber and good mobility.

Although it had insufficient armor, and a very bad rate of fire, it proved to be an extremely deadly ersatz tank destroyer, all thanks to its massive shell. Though it had a lower kill reliability than a successfully penetrating shell, it was massively dangerous to German heavy tanks like the Tiger, able to blast their turrets off using blast alone.

If it hits an armor plate and failed to penetrate, it would absolutely destroy the plate, and if it hits the turret it shears it off completely. Used in mass ambushes, they are one of the most effective heavy tank killers of the war.Screenshot_20201022_095512
Edit: Tanks destroyed by itScreenshot_20201022_112435 Screenshot_20201022_112417

1 Like

Considering it uses the Warthunder engine, these tanks are already developed. I am sure we will see all WW2 tanks available for us to choose from when the game releases.

1 Like

I will asume we will only see the vehicles most relevant for the campaigns we will be playing as the game comes out, as they do have to add all the optics etc to the tanks.

I would be very excited if they add Kursk. (Hopefully not terrible as Kursk in warthunder)

I know that the KV-2 and Sturmpanzer 2 was one of the Locked tanks from the Open Moscow test so I wouldnt be surprised if this is a future addition

Lol, the ISU-152 and KV-2 were removed from CBT so no one can play it now. I find it strange they removed those tanks.