Suggestion to improve HE-TF Ammunition

Maybe you coould install a feature allowing people to set different timelines for different target ranges by using the button for firemode (for example i use the same button for firemod and RPG distances to switch), maybe you add something like 15 different ranges like in Warthunder (but would also require a bether scope i guess to see airplanes clearer and maybe wich can show the target distance when hover over targets

And always remember:

1 Like

Is it just me or is the gun a bit more elevated in the photo?

1 Like

Yes i see that so too, should be improved in game aswell (would increase ankles)

Whereaboo’s taking pictures from different angles to create a whine - who’d a’ thunk it??

The top picture is taken from below the gun platform, the bottom picture from even with it or perhaps a little above - the gun gets 3 degrees depression just as it should… because that’s all the gun had even when not on a half-track mount!

1 Like

Yes 3 degree depression, but it should also work in driving direction (wich actualy dont) thats all i asking for

You seem not to saw the hightdiscrepance of the too guns wich the photigrapherviewpoint wont affekt

But the pst is about HE-TF as you may discoverd

By the way some people seems to really flame all improvements for factions they dont even play or items they dont own and not discoverd i see, even if they items got enough disadvanteges though in exchange

This post kind of feels like a presedential campaign with that slogan and profile pic. Personally I agree with you.

1 Like

Appreciated. Vote for the 8,8!

1 Like

id like to point out NATO tanks can’t depress over their engine bay unlike in real life