Suggesting new Class as shown in the early alpha of Berlin: Guardsman

Its not better than an FG, but you can’t really compare those two anyway, but I run a full assaulter squad with them (LF) and they easily outperform semi-autos like the SVT and G43, i don’t even touch G43s anymore on any class.

I think troopers should stick to their unique weapons like the rifle grenades and high-powered rifles since thats the staple of their weaponry

1 Like

vg1-5 its actually a decent gun at medium ranges. amazing (imo) sights.

but, i suport the OP idea to a degree that i dont want to see stg’s like current fg42s in normandy.

making them avaiable to only a specific class would be golden.

BUT , this said, all or most squads need a revisit on the upgrade system to alow a new class to be implemented, witch may be a pain in the ass.

1 Like

well i didnt exactly wanted to compare them, i wanted to say that i would prefer the VG 1-5 to be available for everyone instead of the FG-42. My bad :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

that i would suport.

1 Like

flamethrower task is the only cheevo left for me to lmao

3 Likes

Hehe, i have it. I even did it when flamethrowers only had like a 5 meter range.

we both can possible agree, that the only reason we dont have it is simply because we avoid flametrowers on our lineups.

1 Like

I think the guardsman role is the appropriate action and treat guardsman as alternate to gunner making it max 1 guardsman for squads it is available for.

The Americans guardsman would probably use something such as the M1941 Johnson.

The soviet Guardsman for Moscow could possibly use AVS-36 although AVS-36 was phased out before battle of moscow for being unreliable.

1 Like

The question is why did they rush straight into berlin before ardennes, hurtgen, bulge and more? Hopefully they add sicily landings in the italian campaign

1 Like

to answer it is because they planned the 4 we see in game, normandy, moscow, berlin, and tunisia, before any others and certain battles shouldn’t added because they make more since to add in a proper campaign like bulge should be apart of a large campaign called siegfried line

If they’re gonna be elite units they should be the only ones to be equip late trooper guns as well as assault rifles

2 Likes

20 Headshots should be easy when you Play Axis on Normandy Beach… take MG42s and give that Amys what they deserve. :crazy_face:

1 Like

And what happened to the Shotgun Class?

they were in CAT but they removed them. My guess is because they were useless and shotgunners would be too much in historical fantasy

4 Likes