Suggesting new Class as shown in the early alpha of Berlin: Guardsman

I main axis on every campaign, im lvl 29 (26 Berlin) in all campaigns

And I wouldn’t want the FG42 or STG EVERYWHERE, especially considering the sparse numbers in production

1 Like

as a german only player that dont want STG to become the next fg42, yes, does make sence.

Me too (VoyoMayPL) (standardization is life)

1 Like

Realism arguments bruh :joy:

Well why a special class then instead of making idk like Assaulters only?

The same argument we can use on current vg1-5.

Both could do better on a specific squad type. Leaving smgs and shotguns an assault class only.

Well we had a shotgun class back in alpha. Was sadly removed.

Well vg1-5 should be just a regular rifle for everyone.
Also my main issue with high lvl squads is that it is a pain to upgrade them. Like having 20k+ exp for just the first upgrade it horrendous in my experience :thinking:

1 Like

Because the STG is a very special and powerful tool and it should be appropriately balanced, you can run 2 assaulter squads that could then run full STG with 4 Assaulters.

Imo thats extremely unbalanced.

1 Like

Yeah. It is. I swaped all my premium squads for normal ones so I can have everything unlocked and it’s a pain in the ass to level them up.

Can’t imagine tier 2 or 3 squads to upgrade…

The VG 1-5 is also a special weapon not everyone had, bolt action rifles like the VG2 were still far more prevalent over the already very limited production VG1-5.

well this is a fair point but if we start going that route we may end up with people arguing for special squads for all strong weapons.

in normandy the last squads like after 20-22 are a pure pain. Especially the tier 2 flametroopers, like fuck me man :joy:

2 Likes

but but but… who have time for flametrowers x)

2 Likes

There ought to be some uniqueness in strong weapons, don’t you think? If you could run every strong weapon on a Tier 1 squad that would defeat the purpose of upgrading your troopchoices.

It would also open the window for people to run 3 full squads of STGs if we just added another Assaulter Tier 3 for the STG, so i think we should seperate these powerful weapons from the regular troops.

The grind is just that, painful. I don’t like it much either but it keeps people playing and there is accomplishment in it, i know leveling up tier 2 troops is a pain in the ass, but we have to keep in mind that having everything happen too fast is also not healthy.

I dont want to remember since the 60 flamekills in Normandy for the event still hearts my brain :joy:

1 Like

heh i payed to skip that. was too much for me to even try. i dont enjoy playing with them.

its the main reason i cant and probably wont compleat this task:

i dont play with either mortars, flametrowers or snipers… im screwed here.

but. we are going too much offtopic x)

2 Likes

Personally i like the grind in games. Otherwise it would be boring. But imo the high lvl squads are a bit ridiculous. I would prefer to increase a bit the upgrade grind for earlier squads isntead of having high squads with like 25k exp for just the first upgrade. Also i know historical numbers etc for guns, but i think having the VG 1-5 for troopers etc would be fine. Like it is a semiauto with 30 mag. I dont have it yet but i believe it isnt better than the FG-42 for example. Like no as an assaulter gun i dont see how useful it is. I dont believe that i ll use one over an SMG especially in Berlin

1 Like

image I honestly can’t be bothered to aim for the head too much…

:joy: :joy: ahah we all have stungles :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am missing the same, stuck at 15 as well :joy:

1 Like