Suggest increasing the revenue of silver coins!

This game is great, but the only downside is that the silver earnings from playing a game are too low, resulting in many players still using low-level weapons or vehicles in the advanced game room. The real reason is that the silver earnings from each game are too low, and the prices of medium and advanced weapons and vehicles are too expensive, and the number of weapons that need to be purchased for the team is huge. However, purchasing VIP or advanced teams only increases XP revenue, without increasing silver coin revenue.
Many players now do not have sufficient funds to purchase pre developed weapons or upgrade them. This is not ideal for any team in advanced competitions. Because low-level weapons are almost overwhelmed by high-level weapons in high-level competitions, this is very painful for any player who holds low-level weapons and wants to play high-level competitions.
I hope the official can take note of this issue and suggest slightly increasing the revenue of the game, as well as increasing the silver coin revenue for advanced teams. Just like The Thunder .

1 Like

Premium membership and Premium squads do increase silver earned in the battle actually.

2 Likes

I believe this is another problem that should be solved in parallel with the team balance issue, and this is a problem that can be solved by giving the option to increase silver by random force selection.

3 Likes

you earn silver by earning xp. 5 silver= 47xp. so by doubling xp gain you also double silver gain.

Which doesn’t solve the problem of lacking silver, you will still be broke, you just go twice as fast through the tree. Without the premium, you’ll have the same amount of money, it’ll just take twice as long to get it.

1 Like

I had a suggestion for how this might be done:

true, this game is pay to progress.

5 per 47

Or decrease XP earnings so you don’t unlock BR III before you know how to use it

i stand corrected

1 Like