Submission thread for a cosmetics uniform's change of the premium APC units ( and possibly, options for future APC squads )

that’s … not the point of this thread.

customization should be totally different from what it is now.

as far as it goes, the styles were more of choices.

as, the first style, uses assets that are already in the game.

second style, uses assets within the editor,

and third style, uses new type of assets

so, it was more what would people would like to apply on this new squad instead.

i was planning to desert sets too.

but… don’t have much time.

and i figured, if were to be implemented, the ones above would do the job nicely for at least 3/4 campaigns alone

2 Likes

hold on, did you even read the suggestion?

The selections you have here are more interesting than what we have in the game by default

:heart_decoration:

3 Likes

yeah… these are the modded sets.

( outside the winter cavalry units : )

i wanted to use the ussr helmets with slings down as present AND balaclavas.

but for some reason, the balaclavas clips too much unlike the german sets…

such a pity.

as for the others, a mix inspired to the silenced mp40s squad and mg 45 :slight_smile:

except, customs as we don’t have those in the editor either.

more of a reskin so to speak

Your suggestion with more work can be posted as rework for the whole costumization system, not just for the halftrack squad

Imo you should coperate with some other people this is a good base who can be expanded to something much more better in greater scale

Also for stay in topic

Urban style for berlin and stalingrad and normandy city would be greath even if just on the halftrack squad

since i’m at a it,

my own preferences would be:

and

as it goes for the modded ones:

2 Likes

The cosmetics department really needs a lot more help With how it’s looking most of the stuff is half baked

From what we have in game this would honestly just be an improvement

except i already did?

this one is primarily about the halftrack squad.

since… it’s of lower quality compared to almost any other ones.

i mean…

even james liked the base one:

there isn’t much else that can be done.

i mean, i can provide like i did here with already made presets, but even thogh i payed already a software designer to create a program just for enlisted that allows me to run cosmetics in a faster way, that’s a tall work of it’s own.

and i’d be sunking alot of time there.

do we really need more than few presets?

desert - summer and winter?

that’s all

as far as it goes for the topic, it’s about the selection.

nothing more / less

3 Likes

:bowing_man: I forget it, anyway you should be proud no one get 132 like

i mean…

as much i like attentions,

132 likes doesn’t really do me much good…

1 Like

The solution is much more simple…….just let us be able to customize them however we want

no. ( rather yes, but that’s by default )

premium always come with at least default unique uniforms.

these ones instead, not even that.

didn’t also they said that were trying to figure out a solution for cosmetics onto others enivorements and therefore allowed their unique camoufalged to be used in other enivorements too?

i don’t see how these ones should be any different.

Na, da habe ich wohl jemand von den Toten erweckt :stuck_out_tongue:
Hoffentlich hast du diesmal mehr Erfolg damit, es würde einfach jeder davon profitieren! :slight_smile:

I would really love to see this in game.
516816201_preview_150px-GE_Infantry_10
This was a big favourite of mine in H&G.

3 Likes

i would have loved the splint. tunic.

but outside the modded one ( which it’s essentially the mp40 tunic without the bushes ), there isn’t really one :confused:

1 Like

more like suggestion what add to the main game customisation than for premium squad

yes, that would be eventually the goal.

but as it goes for the premium it self,

it’s directed there.

because objectivally has the worst quality of all others premium squads.

we kinda should uphold having standards instead of lower quality assets behind pay wall.

but looks like i’m in the minority here so… dunno.

even though they reused stalingrad germany’s winter clothing, that’s about it what they did to the customization.

can’t really waste all of my time behind the customization as much i truly would love to improve it.

2 Likes

yeah i mean at least they could make them just a little bit interesting giving them something unique but more than a cap for one squad

1 Like

anyway, despite being a failure, i still want to at least the cosmetics thrive and given the recent update,

here is an updated version to use those uniforms in your mod:

( and if you want to view them, you’ll have to upload them manually. because the link mod is broken, heck even customs as a whole are broken )

you’ll have to insert them and rename them.

anyway
entities.blk.txt (9.9 KB)
scene.blk.txt (370.5 KB)

those are at least updated and should be able to open them through the editor manually.

just rename them and delete the .txt , create a new folder inside usergamemodes and drop them inside.

after that, you can open the editor.bats and load that map. so you can see it for your self even if you are not a modder.