Submission thread for a cosmetics uniform's change of the premium APC units ( and possibly, options for future APC squads )

I would really love to see this in game.
516816201_preview_150px-GE_Infantry_10
This was a big favourite of mine in H&G.

3 Likes

i would have loved the splint. tunic.

but outside the modded one ( which it’s essentially the mp40 tunic without the bushes ), there isn’t really one :confused:

1 Like

more like suggestion what add to the main game customisation than for premium squad

yes, that would be eventually the goal.

but as it goes for the premium it self,

it’s directed there.

because objectivally has the worst quality of all others premium squads.

we kinda should uphold having standards instead of lower quality assets behind pay wall.

but looks like i’m in the minority here so… dunno.

even though they reused stalingrad germany’s winter clothing, that’s about it what they did to the customization.

can’t really waste all of my time behind the customization as much i truly would love to improve it.

2 Likes

yeah i mean at least they could make them just a little bit interesting giving them something unique but more than a cap for one squad

1 Like

anyway, despite being a failure, i still want to at least the cosmetics thrive and given the recent update,

here is an updated version to use those uniforms in your mod:

( and if you want to view them, you’ll have to upload them manually. because the link mod is broken, heck even customs as a whole are broken )

you’ll have to insert them and rename them.

anyway
entities.blk.txt (9.9 KB)
scene.blk.txt (370.5 KB)

those are at least updated and should be able to open them through the editor manually.

just rename them and delete the .txt , create a new folder inside usergamemodes and drop them inside.

after that, you can open the editor.bats and load that map. so you can see it for your self even if you are not a modder.

Some limitations need to exist. I dont want to see some trolls going with shorts and fantasy camo in moscow

1 Like

I wish you were the art director for this game.

2 Likes

I just got the Soviets of the event squad and was disappointed that they are BR V and wearing green ghillie suits when they are supposed to be fighting in the city center of Berlin.
Now is the time to get Erika’s Cosmetic Set.

Seelow

They should really just hire you for the cosmetics front at tis point if they’re not keen to do it themselves lmao.