Stop paywalling game mechanics

rof is both upside and downside. i prefer slower rof mg, so mg45 isnt that good for me

upgrade, but almost nobody uses the gun. if you want something with gun, tanks are much better option.

such OP weapon that in last 500 battles i have seen flamethrower tank maybe once.

and BR1 tanks can easily pen those tanks, not to mention BR2 and BR3.

and same as flamethrower tanks they are so OP that i have seen them once or twice in last 500 battles.

only thing that people use nowadays.

it has lower recoil per bullet, but higher recoil per second.

0.01 means nothing for accuracy

1 Like

In equal circumstances 5 guns produce more daka than 3 guns.
Of course we could come up with some magical BS scenario where 3 guns would be just as good but that’s not how you balance things. Otherwise we may say a knife vs PPSh is fine because of player skill.

But you forget a simple thing current purchasable low BR premium squad are not even at level of TT BR2, and at higher BR TT equipment doesn’t have rival

I use premiums squad in my fixed lineup they are more a handicap than a help half of the time

So why not do what I suggest and make their composition equal to f2p? You get 3 premium dudes with guns and you can fill the rest with f2p soldiers just like a normal f2p squad, gaining acces to other specialits.
Everybody wins.

1 Like

Because is unnecessary? premium squad are collectibles you use them for fun not for meta, leave the meta to the tech tree

4 Likes

It is initially estimated that the rocket does not pose much of a threat to the battlefield.
He has double the bombardment modifier time
(When you see the shelling sign, you still walk over to die? Whose problem is it?)
So I don’t care if this mechanic is available to free players

Would you like to see 60 paratroopers drop from the sky in the opening scene?
I don’t think the defense can compete
This is why Paratroopers are only paid and limited-time items
The same reason
Since paratroopers are free
So should there be a free version of Rocket Tank?
Do you want to see 2 rocket tanks slaughtering a specific group on the forum in every premium room?
So evil

3 Likes

Emphasis is on the armor
It can be used as a single-use tool to send 1 or 2 squad rush into the point safely if you don’t care about the rally feature

All BRII tank is gonna be pen anyway, but it has a better gun.

RPM is a matter of personal preference
But the reload speed and +50% ammo make up for any shortcomings and make it better
ADS, reduced stamina consumption, and 35% movement dispersion to adapt to a more aggressive gameplay
Basically can be used like SMGs

If you often fight with seal clubbers, they will always develop special uses of these things to bring extra pain to the enemy.

All I can say is that in crazy battles you will know the extra potential of premium thing.

1 Like

If Enlisted has a competition, some premiums stuff will become must-have items for participants.
So, I think it is reasonable to call something P2W

Boring :stuck_out_tongue:

3x gunner 100 round DP + 2x engineer Gorov lmg + 1 at gunner Gorov Lmg + 1 trooper Gorov lmg :+1:

I hope the developers think so.

as long as rockets remain premium
FTP player by the way i have spent a few dollars and by that i mean like 10
i just don’t want rockets to become common they would kill the pacing of the game
they have the worst elements of mortars and tanks when placed on a tank
have not really experienced rocket artillery but am sure i will hate that

as for paratroopers i agree the best counter to a paratrooper squad is a para squad

Well, enlisted is a free to play experience. And while I do agree with you’re sentiment of no paywalls, they need to make their money somehow. If everything was free in the game, then the devs would in theory not get enough money to sustain themselves. And it isn’t required for you to pay money to use a certain wepon or soldier type (at least to my knowledge) and is more about if you want that certain item a bit early with out having to go through the pain and suffering that is the skill tree. Though I do think the prices can be a bit much sometimes.

1 Like

Exactly. No money for developers = dead game :skull:

Because no one will create new maps / fix bugs / add new content.

Well, if they want more money they can make a better customization system. The current one is meh.
It’s a much healthier way of earning than paywalling mechanics.

2 Likes

Fair point.

1 Like

APCs with weapons
Paratroopers
Flamethrower tanks for Germany and USSR
HEAT ammo for Germany
Drop tanks
Engineers armed with SMGs and MGs
Rocket artillery (Soon)
Amphibian tank for US (if we go nitpicky)
Amphibian APC for US (if we go nitpicky)

And my favorite: Squad slots

money-crying
Also funny that nothing is paywalled but still limited.
And ofc you cant get F2P plebs and people who joined after years-old events have same chances as everyone else because that would be fair.

6 Likes

i am against any paywalling(or hiding behind events) of

• squads with unique mechanism (e.g. paratroopers, rocket arty) or OP squads (assault engineers)
  • vehicles with unique mechanism (e.g. rocket tanks, flamethrower tanks)
  • OP or unique weapons (well mostly OP weapons and unique weapons that are not in current tech tree classes)

The obvious approach would be to adjust paras and not doing the French-Monarch approach…
Just another hint of terrible game design.

Yes because otherwise it would be P2W.

Palpatine - Ironic
Coming from Mister Spamer himself.

2 Likes

blame history, question what percentage of uniforms are green or brown, what percentage of soldiers wore combat helmets or caps
simply put you would have to put 99 percent of what soldiers wore side by side to tell the difference

If you have 5 uniforms, 5 backpacks, 5 webings/holsters, 5 helmets, 5 faces, 5 gloves, 5 trousers, 5 boots, this gives you 5^8=390 625 combinations. Enough to make ppl interested.
And you can easily find more than 5 of each.