Stalingrad Weaponry

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I think you mean “LACK of accuracy”. The Breda MG was never known for accuracy, it was a complete mess :rofl: But yes, at close range you don’t need accuracy…

2 Likes

Love the tanks and weapons!

My only criticism is that why put in the Panzer 3 N when its already in Normandy, it would have been better to have the Panzer 3 L in its place instead since it was extensively used during this time and would be unique.

2 Likes

This thing was a beast in War Thunder. The best premium plane in the game according its battle rating
IAR-81C

5 Likes

gotta love the frankenstein nature of it :sweat_smile:

PPSh and T-34 behind money wall is kinda mean.
Also AVT is locked for Engineer. Just why… thought you want to change the SF meta.

2 Likes

for me the only problem is that the MKB is for all classes

3 Likes

I mean, it’s how premium works in WarThunder: Premium plane are most of the time prototypes or other nation plane, or stolen plane. I think it’s a good idea.
The only difference is the number of non premium plane compared to the number of premium plane.
It can be messy because the ratio is not respected yet. A solution is MORE PLANE! But it also mean, more work for the dev. :stuck_out_tongue:

And guess what. WE GOT OUR FIRST FRENCH SQUAD BOYZ!

The most scary thing is this:

4 Likes

I was talking about the frankenstein nature of the plane, it was a mix of elements from 3 planes. For example the wings were from a bomber that romania was licensed to produce, but reduced in scale to 1:2

I’d consider this new Enlisted business model same as old school games which offered demos. Some demos allowed ppl a TASTE off the true game, with alot of things locked. Frankly I miss this era, it was less scummy and more transparent than this “microtransactions” era, which is designed to hook ppl and bleed them slowly, compared to the demo thing which only have a single, unique fee.

The new campaign isn’t meant to be free to play. It’s like a standalone expansion. :thinking:

5 Likes

i piad for premium for whole year

its not like that
its like buying EOD in EFT and than after one update have blokced off streats of tarkov becose schlomos need money

i hope this campain die

3 Likes

There’s that. I’d prefer it as assaulter, with ample ammo supply like for all smgs, than for riflemen, sure for 9 guys but with a single spare magazine. Probably the only thing I’m not sure about the new campaign.

1 Like

Warthunder is unplayable? In what context?

You prefer paying hundreds of $ in microtransactions for premium, BP, premium squads and gold weapons… instead of a single 30$? Man your ass must be gaping wide… :wink:

7 Likes

every

i prefer to let game be as it is
2 month blockade for f2p
and than unlock whole campain

btw i guess you are amerimutt

btw RO2 is 2 dollars
and its better than moscow campain…
so i think i go back to play red orchestra

2 Likes

Exacly.

Imo this is more than perfect for me.

If the campaign will be populated or not its another business. But money wise for content, my wallet its more than happy.

That mkb tho :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You already forgot the berlin stg44?

4 Likes

Eh, 1:1 realisim isn’t really the only thing that people play Enlisted for.

For me, having your own little squad was the main draw, though I do wish I had a bit more control of the AI squads movement and placement :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

11 Likes