Stalingrad Weaponry

be a schill

i wait fort this game to die… its popular for a match have not a single player but me…

Are there any plans to launch another premium squad in Stalingrad? likely
mp41 smg squad

you like to pay for reskin of free product???
]
no hope for you

i dont think i will

im WT veteran… i dont want this game to be a another War Thunder pay to win

There will be very few premium squads in Stalingrad (remember - we removed microtransactions from there). At the start, we plan only one and very unusual. But it’s not MP

5 Likes

“remember - we removed microtransactions from there”

it has no sense…

5 Likes

Hey Keo, you really need to make an entirely separate post explaining the monetization in Stalingrad. I don’t think the majority of players understand it.

Reddit is having a meltdown.

1 Like

I forgot about the removed of the premium squad.
ok thx keofox

Exactly why I never go on forums. Just a bunch of F2P crybabies hating on everything and everyone while not realising that Darkflow needs to earn money somehow, and people buying premium time/squads/full access to Stalingrad are the ones who basically pay for their ability to play Enlisted for free. I feel like people forgot that if you don’t like a game, nobody forces you to play it.

10 Likes

i bought 1 YEAR OF PREMIUM TIME AND IM STILL LOCKED

I WILL NEVER PAY 30 OJROS FOR A RESKIN OF MOSCOW

2 Likes

Nobody forces you to, there are 4 other campaigns for you to play. Also, stop being so entitled, you’ll be much more happier in life.

7 Likes

When do you suppose medics will be added to other campaigns? No discrimination just really want to use the class in Moscow etc.

2 Likes

Yes

If you like it, buy it
don’t like it, don’t buy it.

and Just play the other campaigns for free

It’s embarrassing because darkflow seems to be misunderstood as a philanthropist.

1 Like

i bought premium only becose i wanted to grind stalingrad faster…
now im left with useless bost

hope this campin dies so they open it

Come back 2000 years laters

1 Like

at least for me campaign design is good cus both sides get different advantages, if one side is too strong then we only gonna play against bots very soon and I’m sure nobody gonna like that, right? and we certainly won’t want that 2 sides got basically same shit just different skins balance approach, can we agree on this?
And I gotta say I like how this campaign pack works, better than what used to be and that why I bought that pack already and my friends are going to buy it when update drops which I hope it will be very soon like next week when this premium pass ends :laughing:
plz no more delay, seriously :pray:

2 Likes

Never :smirk:

StG will always be the best weapon one can have in a ww2 shooter. Always!

5 Likes

I’m Canadian. Your comeback is so lame :laughing: it’s like saying: “oh yeah??? Well… well uh… I GUESS YOU’RE FAT!!!” Or something as “smart” :stuck_out_tongue:

RO1 & 2 are masterpieces and cannot be equalled it’s true. So… bye bye! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Exacly!

Right on the point.

1 Like

It’s so pretty… too bad I’m such a bad pilot… :sweat_smile:

1 Like