Stalingrad Weaponry

I thought one thing, it will not be that in the next levels mkb42w it will be f2p with the team of radio-operators 2 together with the German mp41 (not the Romanian one) :thinking:

1 Like

If you took time to actually read the Stalingrad announcement you would realise you didn’t need the premium time to level fast there.

The only mistake here, was from you, buying premium for a year with the money you could spend in Stalingrad pack if that was your intention.

Your, own, fault.

5 Likes

Your, own, fault, for buying premum squads.
Don’t complain they suck no more.

4 Likes

than there will be just you vs bots… and i think you will still lose

2 Likes

Lmao! such a salty guy.

Seethe
Cope
Dilate a little more.

4 Likes

So you bought premium time with full knowledge how the new campaign progression works, but it’s Darkflow that made a mistake? Were you dropped a lot on the head as a child?

i used my gajin coins…
i earned them with blood and sweat…
you can but shitty europacks with it

I see. That’s too bad then…

1 Like

I’m just mocking You.
You are the one being Gaijin free spokeprerson, and complaining that people complain.

8 Likes

:ok_hand:

Either way. I loled xD

1 Like

+1 for you being born in a country becoming a Russian one?

It’s a cheap shot but you looked for it 🤷 (cheap shot for cheap shot.)

4 Likes

10 Likes

Can you give us a release date?

1 Like

hope never

im so glad ZH-29 remained, that we will get GRB on lvl 8 and the new DANUVIA omg thats amazing :))) i want it now !!!

3 Likes

I know there will be captured ppsh41 and mkb42 for troopers or assaulters (confusing) but man, like you I’m eyeing that piece! It looks unique compared to all we had till now!

1 Like

XDDDDDDDD
reskin of moscov guns with reskined berlin maps

SO DIFFERENT
REDDITFACE

i remember some guys, me included who suggested if for gold order back in the day and boy the gun is here ! This will be punchy

2 Likes

This is not the place for political discussion. Talk about the game is fine, but don’t bring politics into it.

4 Likes

I don’t want to be that guy but, I think it’s a mistake to make the trophy PPSh-41 a regular unlock in the campaign for the Axis. The fact that it’s the final unlock means that a substantial portion of the team is going to be running those on all of their assaulters. I think it’s going to really sap the game of it’s variety having both teams running the same gear. I like that each side has their own strengths and weaknesses and just copying the other side’s stuff mitigates that.

3 Likes