Stalingrad Weaponry

Or give the PZIIIL which has add on armor, so when angled can bounce T34 shots. A PZIIIN will just get 1 shotted as soon as it is spotted

And remove avt40 wy is here?

Captured Guns should be Gold Orders, very Simple.

Favors very much the Soviet Side…

My 30 Bugs thats more Important then STALiNGRAD-, List i will post tomorrow or Sunday

1 Like

or they can give Soviets a 20 rounds drum AVT-40

You must’ve meant this:

That will be me in any case :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Very good but I thought there would be more Hungarian or Romanian weapons,
and where is the MP41

Check this @1942786

Wait a minute! I didnt write manlickrer?!!?!?

I like my squads historical, so this means K98ks, annnd you i cant believe im saying this… i am going to be giving a few of my soldiers an MKB. Kind of like a veteran soldier

1 Like

Needs Hungarian and Romanian and Italian squads.

2 Likes

Romanian squad with a starting perk to change team when losing battle?:rofl: It’s historically accurate :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

quick question @1942786

is mkb for troopers something you are just testing in stalingrad,
or will it also be for troopers in moscow?

I m glad I did pay for pre order.

Lots of cool stuff to play, maps did look amazing on last dev note and I m sure I ill enjoy kv1 and mkb42 Alot.
Plus we will level Prety fast, I aim to destroy a campaign side in a weekend :slight_smile:

As for free 2 players, sucks to be you guys.
I rather see this type of monetization than premium squads like current 4 campaigns. This is perfect for the way I play the game.

Mkb42 gang @Conscript_Joe! :slight_smile: now we only need the famous stg in berlin and I m more than selled to this game.

7 Likes

F2P =/= Sane being who just didn’t buy this hot garbage.

There are plenty of premium users who didn’t buy, many more battlepass dudes who also supported this game.

Please stop equating dudes that have a budget to spent instead of throwing whole wallet at one game, to f2p guys that are mostly kids with no allowance

3 Likes

shivex sometimes you should think 7 times before writing, with this comment you have triggered a lot of people you will have a full evening I recommend having a light dinner and buying a new keyboard just to be safe

4 Likes

I didn’t compare no one. I stated free to play players.

Free to play players don’t pay for nothing. Coz they as name. State are free to play players.

If one buys premium or a premium squad, isn’t a f2p player no more.

Read it as I stated and Get your shit together first if you want to spit shit

2 Likes

I won’t be me though, just have fun on new fronts, and remember to not complain of empty matches

1 Like

I didn’t state nothing out of reason. Imo

1 Like

Same here but just want to see how many players will play axis and allies right at the start. Will it be like every other campaign or…

At first glance there are not many new weapons but we must not forget that in the future there will be about forty levels

let me quote full and for last time.

Then i doesn’t suck for paying premium guys that just didn’t pay for stalingrad, and won’t be able to enjoy it.

Nice try to wiggle out.
Im out though, hf

2 Likes