Stalingrad Weaponry

If you think that there should be a balance rather than a historical fact, do you think that Breda and mg13 have the same performance? The number of magazines and the rate of fire are different, right? I encourage you to play Enlisted some more.

They’re two different weapons, they won’t function the same. I don’t see that as an issue. I see the fact that the most used soviet MG will be a captured weapon as an issue.

1 Like

I don’t understand what you’re saying… So do you think it’s appropriate to have a Breda on the first Soviet machine gun?

Arsenal for f2p players looks really bad.

pps42/mp40 when full access players have ppsh41 for 3 assault squads

svt-38/g41 vs mkb/avt for every soldier

5 Likes

No, I’m saying it is incorrect to do that

You are thinking correctly.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you about all the plans and ideas, but I can hint.

We remember your complaints about jumping. Imagine that if this unrealistic part of the game was removed, it would become easier to hit with rifles - this is improving rifles without changing their damage.

And the machine gun is heavy and it can be difficult to shoot from it on the go …

There are many such allusions. And there are a lot of ideas based on them. And all this will not spoil the weapon, but will give it a place and a time when it will show itself best. :slight_smile:

I won’t even go as far as to say that any significant improvement to the AI ​​in Enlisted will drastically change your battles. Makes them richer. Add new tactics. And we continue to work on AI. Right now.

There will be new devblogs.

10 Likes

Oh I understand… I misunderstood what you wrote in the first place… I’m sorry for being rude… have a nice day

1 Like

Actually it’s 42% locked for f2p, 11/26, and I quote Keofox here, “This campaign is distributed differently than the last 4 campaigns of our game. It is paid access because it is a standalone game without other microtransactions, but allows you to play for free. And that’s a cool feature.”

1 Like

Our great developer, are we going to get into fight in Stalingrad next week?

I’m getting certain doubts
Will the full content be locked until you pay $30?
Or after a while we can all unlock all the content?

Please don’t make it like other FPS games where everyone uses the same weapons. Trophy weapons should be gold orders at best. Plus the nerfing of DMG is something i am 100% against.

1 Like

So close yet so far,its almost good but…

green plus add to premium pass or keep , red x move to free to play would be the ideal list

at least for me

3 Likes

@1942786 wy add pps42 instead of the pps43?

I know that you’re improving the game and to clarify I love majority of the changes and improvements that you implement, even the most niche ones like shovels etc.

But we’re talking about the problem that started a year ago, with the start of the OBT and is getting more and more problematic. Just search how many topics were created here on the forum about selective fire weapons, spamming 3 full auto squads one after another etc. and you will see that it’s indeed a problem.

Sure, with no bunny hopping I will be able to hit some enemies more reliably. But if will not help me if such enemy can just put series of bullets in me faster than I can relead my BA rifle and then melt all my bots before I even respawn as one of them. And I will not be able to use the range, because I need to play the objective and go face to face with those playing meta squads armed with only automatics.

Without drastic changes to how objectives, maps and class limitations are created, full auto meta isn’t going anywhere, no matter how many small changes you make. Fully automatic weapons will always be superior, espacially without any limitations to their numbers (that’s why they replaced other rifles irl afterall).

Looking forward to them. Although I might seem negetively oriented thanks to our small discussion, upcoming update seems to be on of the best yet. Lots of great changes and additions.
Keep it up and I sincerely hope that one day you find the way to break the full auto meta afterall.

Just one last question, as long as I have your attention:

And are we getting shovels from Tunesia in Stalingrad too? When will they come to other campaigns?

5 Likes

This is terrible. Copy paste PPSH 41s? Atleast if you are going to do this add the modified ones that use 9mm parabellum to the germans. Mkb Hs for everyone? Really? I mean this will be great fun for those who get to use it against f2p players that only have bolt actions, but not so much fun to those same f2p players facing it. Pre War K98 sniper again for the fifth time? Can you atleast add the G98 sniper and another variant without scope for regular infantry? MP 40 again is ok I guess but I prefer the MP35.

This looks like a sloppy Moscow + Berlin hybrid with some neat new stuff I guess. Will we atleast get different nationalities from squads? Croats, Hungarians, Romanians, Spaniards? No motor bikes or trucks, anything?

I hope the troop customization is amazing because other than that this is very lackluster but I dont know maybe the maps will carry this new campaign.

2 Likes

If you insist on allowing Mkb 42s to be used by other classes then Soviets should be allowed to use PPSh for other classes too and that makes more sense historically considering the Soviets actually did it in Stalingrad and even Berlin.

14 Likes

On a more positive note new Mannlichers is a great thing, and the Danuvia will probably be lots of fun. Hopefully the G41 will have proper animations as well

3 Likes

But when do the improvements in Stalingrad like adjusted recoil, etc., and trenches/digging from Tunisia, make it into all the campaigns? It would be strange to have things like the adjusted damage and recoil in only one campaign. As someone who played Moscow almost exclusively it doesn’t really seem worth it to play Stalingrad.

1 Like

While Soviet engineers will be able to build maxim machine gun, will the Germans be able to build mg42 as well?

I’m guessing Stalingrad is going to be a testing ground.

Mechanics that work and are liked will be added to other campaigns, those that aren’t will be left in Stalingrad.

That’s what I think anyway.

3 Likes