Stalingrad Weaponry

Ah, nothing a William Joseph “B.J.” Blazkowicz, won’t deal fast :smiley:

@1942786

Could you clarify for us the situation with Stalingrad and Premium squads please?

All announcements and advertising for Stalingrad clearly tells that ALL microtransactions were removed and instead of them we have one payment for so called “full access”.

Yet you said somewhere above that microtransactions are not truly gone and there will be additional Premium squads present. But there is no word about that in official devblogs, even this one, that talks about all levels. Don’t you think that it is kinda shady and unfair towards your customers to advertise something as “full access” and “free of any microtransactions” only to introduce said microtransactions anyway?

6 Likes

A premium squad of tank, is it the STUG ?

Thx will def be the medic for all regardless if people play it or not :pray:

1 Like

Firetank

1 Like

It’s also not accurate in Tunisia. At all.

Unfortunately, this campaign seems to have too many weapons to capture…most of the evidence is true, but it’s unfortunate that there are too many of the same weapons in both camps.
…it would have been more interesting if the Soviet Union had given Madsen and the German Suomi machine gun… …and the Landless plane, LaGG-3-66, and the attack plane, Yak-2 kabb, would have been better…I’m really looking forward to this campaign, but I think it’d be good to fix the overlapping weapons. Like catching weapons…Or a Landless aircraft…(Do you have any intention of using some of the Campanile weapons as other weapons in the future?)

I wasn’t here when Berlin first came out. It’s not inspiring hope for using clever mechanics to give Japan a chance in a hypothetical Pacific campaign, is it? Trophy Tompsons will be how Japan reaches CQC parity with the US

1 Like

Does the PZIIIN have HEAT shells?

And please rethink adding the PZIIIJ - in an urban environment it will not stand a chance due to slow turret traverse, and bad penetration. Please replace it with a PZIIIJ/1 - the Tank that has a better gun, and more turret traverse

Couldn’t have said it better, but man, 40 premium squads? Now I don’t feel so bad about buying the Chauchat/MG30 bundle, thanks :laughing:

It looks amazing and the new system to buy the campaign is a nice and welcome change compared to $60 for CBT. I can’t wait to play it when it comes out.

Please don’t listen to the screeching of people who have no intention of buying anything that its unfair to suddenly ask for money for what amounts to an entirely new game with no internal mtx on it so it honestly is like one.
›Meet obligation for 4 f2p campaign with mtx
›Switch it up and start releasing campaigns you pay for to get everything with no other mtx BUT can also play for free with some limitations
Cue retards screeching

The reddit is on fire with said retards btw and they shouldn’t be listened to

13 Likes

Done, put it on Reddit, please answer or give me some info re tail gunners, will they just be in Stalingrad or other campaigns?

1 Like

I spent quite awhile trying to explain the way the campaign was being monetized over there, and was just met with constant screeching and being referred to as a whale.

Reddit is not the place to go in any situation. Once one person starts complaining, it becomes trendy to follow suit, and that’s what is happening.

4 Likes

Still, that’s great news! I thought it only applied to the soldiers unlocked with the squad, and their weapons. if those when bough also come at max - 1 star, it’s great.

I’m glad I’m not the only one liking this underperforming weapon :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Will the Italians be in Stalingrad too?

i would change them all to german soldiers in a heartbeat.

god

One thing I dislike are the new looks for ppsh and kar98 - I prefererd the old “worn out/beat up” style reather than “factory freshie”. MG42 and Maxim looks noice tho

1 Like

Will the update come on the 23rd? I don’t want to see another extension, In the past 3 weeks, the game has not any update, “make enlisted a better place”, balance updates, just nothing

Yes but they switched sides and gave the Russians the Breda^^

1 Like

Will the MP41 be in any form in Stalingrad?

Or is this a mistake?

2 Likes