Stalingrad Weaponry

We want to test this class. adjust the number of points for healing and understand whether players will heal at all in Enlisted. :slight_smile:
It takes time

6 Likes

I just don’t like the Soviet Union to use captured weapons often… …so I’m asking for Madsen… Of course, capture weapons are also a testament… …but I think it would be better to get a mid-sen than a Zb-26… …I honestly didn’t want to see you use it since Berlin, the Soviet Union.

Do developers plan to give other means of transportation to motorcycle class from Tunisia?For example,like a Sd.Kfz251 and m3 half truck?

2 Likes

Thanks.

The other thing I’m not sure I understood is, whether bronze orders will be NECESSARY or not in Stalingrad.

From the wording of the announcement, I’m not totally sure if in Stalingrad EVERY unlocked/purchased soldier or weapon will automatically have max stars, or if that applies to ONE sample per class/weapon, and the rest has to be upgraded for bronze as usual.

They will be on at least last before max level.
So if you buy new soldier, he will have IV or V level. Weapons will have one star left to upgrade them. So yeah, you will still need at least some bronze orders.

2 Likes

Clip2net_220319115211

9 Likes

The set will remain the same, but on the day of the release of the update, special bonuses from it will disappear.

2 Likes

Answer: Our artists are working on improving the sky and adding more variety. But by this update, most likely we will not have time to finish.

Explanation: Evil oppressive sky is cool the first few times. Then I want to go out the window. The deep sky picture is often used in games to make the overall background taste better. But this is an artistic technique, not reality. In fact, the sky of Stalingrad was often the same sky as the sky outside your window. It’s less like a movie, yes - but it’s true.

11 Likes

We will have an unusual technique in the future.

5 Likes

Keo, will the price change after release? Now the price with many bonuses is 30 euros, but will the access to Stalingrad itself be cheaper afther preorders sale ends or its stays on 30 euro mark?

I think it is safe to assume that access packs will go on sale at some point, just like all other bundles, but just as surely it will happen at a later date.

You can probably expect Stalingrad access pack to be discounted AT BEST no earlier than in November sales, or else next year.

1 Like

Keofox wrote on reddit that the price will stay.

Flamethrower tanks are just the bonus for the preorder. They will be gone after the campaign releases, but they do not add to the price.

5 Likes

Hopefully not bonuses from console preorders though…

Also, there is a lot of misleading posts about Stalingrad on Reddit, people saying the bomber skill will be locked on Radioman II squads, so only FA players can use it… I looked at the levels and did not see anything indicating this.

I think some people just want to spread rumours unecessarily…

Oh don’t worry bomber are a radioman which is available.

You just won’t be getting:
-maxim locked behing locked engineer 2
-flamethrower tanks
-any new weapon really

Just now, special offer, same weapons, three times the grind

1 Like

I will buy FA anyway, but appreciate the response.

captured. I prefer they get the italian MG instead of the MG42, lmao.

I paid the 30 bucks, because I love the game but when I saw how many troops you are locking for the f2p players I was kind of shocked to be honest. It doesnt look funny at all to play for the f2p players. I am afraid that many players wont play it thus leading the campaign to a bot infested party.

4 Likes

Radioman I.

I’ll be grateful if you take this to Reddit

14 Likes

Teleports! Finally!