Stalingrad (+3)

The stalingrad owners can have a discount for stalingrad prem squads?
That can be good, more money for You and cool stufs for st owners

This is already much better.

So, either we managed to collectively throw enough p00p yesterday,

Or a certain Duck played the chaos agent and had some fun spreading misinformationā€¦

6 Likes

what about weapon upgradeļ¼Ÿ

if i bought 5 stars MP-717(r) before the update.

then after update , can I upgrade them again?

1 Like

They probably add mp 41 R (another captured ppsh41) itā€™s in the files and editor

2 Likes

We won! Thatā€™s good to hear. Slots are really important so iā€™m happy. When people going to say criticism doesnā€™t have effect on corporations i will be showing them this thread.

4 Likes

You had no additional slots there so nothing to transfer, except 4 premium squads. Removing 4 star weapons/troops/vehicles as soon as you acquire them going to suck.

Oh.

Oh!

See? THAT is nice compensation, that should make EVERYONE happy, at no real cost, and will benefit you guys in the long run.

Good.

8 Likes

Premium and Event squads should have their own exclusive slots thatā€™s for sure. With merge it will be a mess with multiple premiums and event squads how iā€™m supposed to fit them all there with my lineup?

2 Likes

Finally some good news!

I think itā€™s very good that you have reconsidered that situation, and, honestly, itā€™s great news for me, because I bought you the Stalingrad FAP and the landing bundle in the Pacific, precisely for what you promised in exchange, in addition to several slots in all campaigns, battle pass and premium account.

This is a breath of fresh air from you.

5 Likes

With this, we can say Stalingrad pack was and still is the best investment one can make in this game.

Now, even more.

Butā€¦ What do I knowā€¦

3 Likes

What I did was buy more weapons that are present in other campaigns and improve them to the maximum, since in that campaign they give you 4 stars and improving them to the maximum is much cheaper than in the other campaigns. You have to take advantage before they add the new system.

I was already happy about it. lol

2 Likes

Yes but I donā€™t want to revert back to leveling Assaulter II squads each just for silly weapon upgrades when I already have Assaulter III with PPSH, AVT and STGs.

Weapon should still be upgradable after the merge, thatā€™s all I care about.

2 Likes

I understand that the weapons (regardless of the campaigns they are) will be able to continue updating, at least they have not said anything to the contrary.

How would you divide and refund extra slots? Axis is obviously going to be overwhelmed (all campaigns have axis). Refund half of the paid golds?

Also, for discontinued FAP functions, what about some 2 week faction specific XP booster like you already did in Tunis? (Actually, what about mission specific XP booster? Like we still choose to play Stalingrad maps, and get XP boosters enabled) 25~50% bonus is enough.

Waitā€¦ in the future, squad slots will not be ā€œboth sides within the campaignā€
Are you going to charge per faction? Or universal (only 3 faction in short term future)? And price?
How will you deal with it?

Probably per factionā€¦because there are no more campaigns, but sides.

US side,
Japan
Germany
Soviets

Etc

Ok to so if you own stalingrad pack and you only get the listed items stated, you have to buy them now before not being able to ever again? Because thatā€™s ridiculous.

hi, I bought 3 slots in Moscow and the stalingrad full access what will those slot be added up to be +6 when update drops??

1 Like

We have to wait for the third devlog.

1 Like