Stalingrad (+3)

Yesterday we told you about our plans to keep some weapons and vehicles in Stalingrad exclusive to their owners in the renewed Enlisted. While discussing this news, you had questions about the additional squad slots that are included in the Full Access Pack. Here’s our updated answer.

YOU WILL KEEP THE SLOTS

You will keep the extra slots and they will be transferred to the new system. This means, three squad slots for both the USSR and Germany for all Stalingrad Full Access pack owners.

We will explain this in more detail, rules and compensation in the third devblog about the new meta.

FAQ

Q. What about the other campaigns? What happens to the squad slots I purchased in them?

A. From the start, we planned to transfer them all. If you bought multiple slots for different campaigns, it is possible that you could have more slots than one country could use in the new system. In these cases, we will return the Gold for those slots to your account.

Q. What happens to weapons, vehicles and squads that weren’t part of the Stalingrad full access?

A. They will carry over if you manage to unlock and purchase them. Many of Stalingrad’s weapons and vehicles are also available in Moscow, and it doesn’t matter which campaign you unlock them in.

This rule is true for all campaigns. If the same weapon is available in one of them and has been unlocked, it will also be unlocked in the appropriate country in the new Enlisted.

57 Likes

good one! thats exactly what i proposed yesterday as a solution. i only asked for 2, 3 is even better and now it looks like it really makes sense to buy the stalingrad pack.
i expected the new additional slots to cost quite a lot.

9 Likes

Would MKB42(H) and AVT40 remain an engineer weapon?

9 Likes

We’ll tell you in the next devblog

18 Likes

What about players who purchased Pacific War: Special Landing Forces?

4 Likes

btw, what is EXTRA good: that you now clarified, that all slots will be transferred one to one. most people expected them to be molded together, this is even better!

1 Like

Quite better than literally nothing, thanks.

6 Likes

Keo…

The slots didn’t answer at all. I have 10 slots on all campaigns.

How many I will have on new system for Germany for example? 10?

1 Like

I don’t have final information yet. It will be in the third meta dblog.

16 Likes

Apreciated.

Please consider more than 10.

18382917 million squads on Germany alone just for 10 slots will be bad…

Or slots for our premium squads… Something please…

8 Likes

It’ll be the opposite lol

Am I the only one who seems to be enjoying the upcoming updates and campaign mergers?

Keep the good job. you have my support

13 Likes

Nope

6 Likes

No. You are not.

I look foward to play on new system.

2 Likes

Ty! At least we getr something that costs REAL money!!!

i recommend 20 max. the premium squad collecting whales need room for their toys and for other swag. limiting it to 10 or 15 hurts them and makes it less attractive to buy.

and every normal player also can spend more orders if he has to equip a whole division of soldiers.
currently the game lets you just build little groups of soldiers. with 20 slots it literally will feel for people like you build your whole army! → makes enlisted completely unique among all games in the world.

third advantage: the more slots are possible, the less gold you will have to refund for slotoverflow.

9 Likes

no sir you are not. Been excited since it was first announced.

2 Likes

The hysterics have been great all things considered on top of the proposed gear based MM

1 Like

@1942786 Does one have to upgrade the Stalingrad exclusive weapons to max stars before the merge or will they remain upgradeable afterwards aswell ?

I don’t want to buy weapons just to be stuck with them being only pre-maxed stars.

1 Like

15 or 20 would be enough for sure.

1 Like