Speed up vehicles?

I recently published a kind of weird and silly mod where you are supposed to drive your vehicle from A to Z as fast as possible. Been trying hard but without any luck speeding up the vehicles!

https://enlisted-sandbox.gaijin.net/post/9lUZrHFqWRo1kBEV/

You effortlessly guys modding and have fun in the editor, is it possible to change the acceleration, top speed, rpm and so forth?

I have been trying so hard without any success.

4 Likes

I have the same question hehe

It’s possible, but it will not work in multiplayer game.
For that we need to edit vehicle_net_phys__blk and edit file that contains info about vehicle engine.

Anyways…
There is another way that works in multiplayer, but with this way you will not be able to increase stats much.
And it’s editing mods:
For add mods for cars you need to add postfix +tank_mods and create vehicle.

1 Like

Hello, thank you very much for the tip.

I wanted to ask you something else, lately I’ve been designing a map in the Pacific campaign, and it happens to me that when I try to start a game with the mod it never manages to load, I’ve already been cutting the file size several times and I can’t make it work , despite having managed to reduce the file size.

The mod: https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/fd5cA3pzDJyj31P5/

Probably something cause problems in multiplayer, because your mod size is less 3mb.
Maybe some objects cause problems.

I’ll sent private message to you for ask info about file.

1 Like

could you elaborate the process a little bit?

This’s a bit outdated info on how to speed up vehicles. Now it’s better to use physModificationsBlk property with mulHorsePowers:r=X;.

If vehicle doesn’t have physModificationsBlk property then you can add it by writing +base_phys_modifications in Postfix Template.
After that you need to select and create vehicle that you want to use.

And then you will be able see physModificationsBlk property in the panel. Need to add and edit mulHorsePowers:r=1.0;

After restarting/cloning gaz_67 should be faster than usual.

Same way with +tank_mods. They will add some properties for vehicles.

For clone entity you need to hold [Shift] and move entity in any direction.

1 Like

Just to know, is that modification work on all vehicule such has plane and boat?

Maybe. There also other lines that may change speed:

mulCdminFusel:r=0.833333;mulCompressorMaxP:r=0.93;cutProbabilityMult:r=1;damageReceivedMult:r=1;mulMass:r=0.947867;mulCdminTail:r=0.934579;radiatorEffMul:r=0.95;mulOswEffNumber:r=0.9;mulHorsePowers:r=0.9;mulCdmin:r=0.875657;

Looks like no.