Soviets panzerfaust

Why do the Soviets have the panzerfaust? when it was never produced, it is of German origin and produced in Germany, not the USSR

3 Likes

you know soldiers loved to capture the enemies equipment right? right?!

4 Likes

With that logic the Germans will have the PPD. No, what’s more, there would be no arms division. What a stupid thing

12 Likes

Lol except that the Germans captured maybe 1 or 2 of the 70.000ppds made, but the Russians that actually pushes/captured the German army maybe plausible could have capture one of the 7 million throw away weapons that was better than anything they produced. Not sure but the hundreds of books that documented this might tell you more :slight_smile:

Realism sucks right?

3 Likes

look captured german portable AT equipment was the only other portable AT equipment the soviets had that was actually useful since by '45 the AT rifles was render obsolete and since they haven’t properly made bazookas yet. so panzerschreks and panzerfausts

3 Likes

I mean, the Soviets never produced the Panzerfaust, if you read a little well, you will realize that there was never a Soviet-produced panzerfaust. Your copied and similar weapons are not the same.

2 Likes

“Obsolete” The panzerfaust shot down more than 2,000 T-34s. Yes, it is very obsolete

2 Likes

Can you read? Your opponent stated that SOVIET AT-rifles were obsolete, so Red Army used captured PF’s during 1945. BTW ingame model of “soviet” PF is marked in German - it isn’t produced by USSR, it’s clearly captured.
Oh and another thing - why just 2.000? Why not 20.000?

9 Likes

This game supposedly would have to give you weapons from the same nation, not captured weapons. With that logic the PPD will be used by the German army. The historical data is from 2000, if you saw something fanatic Soviet.

2 Likes

So all the Polish, Czhech and French weapons used by Geman naion in all 3 campaings should be banned too?

5 Likes

the germans captured thousands of soviet submachine guns and issued them to troops when possible, they were extremely popular for their high rate of fire. Frankly, i don’t mind the captured panzerfausts if the russians don’t have an otherwise equivalent AT weapon, but i think that they need to normalize captured weapons in certain scenations more.

5 Likes

didn’t know that the panzerfaust was considered an antitank rifle, you know without the rifle

6 Likes

I mean, are you even surprised that the guy accusing others of not being able to read is not able to read? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i’ve been on the forum long enough to where it doesn’t surprise me anymore

6 Likes

They probably had more captured SMG’s in 1943 than in Berlin 1945!! But they still get captured Polish machineguns in Normandy - for a premium squad, and Polish automatic rifle that barely existed too ffs!

5 Likes

In the battle of Berlin the soviets used captured Panzerfausts extensively, mainly against fortified positions etc

If game includes historically captured weapons so often then please also give axis some golden tier 5 soldier with captured PPsh or scoped SVT-40 for a change.

6 Likes

Well you can always find the soviet equilevant of a panzerfaust (which never existed) and make a suggestion to add this instead of a panzerfaust

They really didn’t had any equilevant producted. So basically panzerfaust is there just to fill in bomber class for soviets in this game, lol. Historically of course, they were captured and used in large numbers. But that’s why i mentioned Axis using also captured Soviet smg’s.

2 Likes

Around 24000 wre made. Captured and documented usage on German army’s.

On topic: millions of panzerfausts wre indeed made and some captured by the red army. The usage is more than justifiable in berlin campaign.

This, both of them, is more reliable to be truth than a m2 Hyde on normandy, that wasn’t even issued and never saw action.

Also:

The Soviet army only incidentally used captured Panzerfäuste in 1944, but from beginning of 1945 many became available and were used during Soviet 1945 offensives, mostly in street fighting against buildings and covers.In February 1945 such use of captured Panzerfäuste was recommended in a directive by Marshall Georgiy Zhukov Similarly they were used by the polish people army.

5 Likes