Soviet Premium Halftrack Missing Cool Brown Hat?

Where are the cool brown hats for the Soviet Premium Halftrack soldiers? All of my soldiers have the blue hat, but I want the brown hat. I preordered the bundle, and assumed it was a bug and would get fixed, but its been long enough that I warranted making a post about it.
Here are the hats in question:

And this is what my squad is wearing:

Am alone on this? Does anyone else have cool brown hats? Have I been forsaken from having cool brown hats? If this is unintended, I politely request that this is brought to attention and fixed.

12 Likes

Have you switched the appearance in the menu to a different campaign from the drop down menu to see if your hats change.

I have. The cool brown hat is no where to be found in any of the different appearance locations.

1 Like

Hmm well seems like it not a game breaking issue, just purchase some problem solved. Just a side note you dont always get whats in the picture the DF posts.

You cannot purchase the cool brown hat, as it is part of the premium squads appearance. As for:

There are videos and images of people with the cool brown hats. Here is an example of such case:

I don’t believe there was a deliberate removal of the cool brown hat, as why would you, its a hat. But instead an accident that went unnoticed.

1 Like

Submit a bug ticket, but I’m sure as you well know it wont be a priority as there are many other things that need to be taken care of and whos know they may fix it tomorrow.

1 Like

Dang

USSR Halftrack missing hats
Meanwhile US Halftrack is just missing. Lol

3 Likes

I only care about the things that matter, like cool brown hats.

1 Like

Fair. Lol

I mean the only reason I bought the darn thing was the BROWN HAT,

Now here I am waiting for developers to PRIORITIZE THIS ISSUE!! :japanese_goblin: :smirk:

so…

you’re just gonna skip the fact that the squad it self it’s the only premium squad with nothing unique for it?

forget the hat.

they should come with uniforms and at least a camo for the vehicle by standard.

or, like other premiums units, some payed cosmetic already by default ( such as tankers for the US and germany )

we need actual sets for this squad.

you’re telling me that it should become the norm of putting premiums with not a single cosmetic or camouflage?

we truly are allowing them to release less and less for quite an insane ammount.

btw,

like, what the hell.

dressing 6 soldiers for 5 campaigns is darn expensive.

( or just 3 for the russians )

what a rip off…

The easy point here, is the product is advertised with a brown hat.

When you pay for a product you expect to get what you pay for.

There is no brown hat.

Case closed.

Game still prioritises based on weather. At least in winter campaigns (say BR2) moscow/stallingrad share same winter outfits so if u equip only 1 of the campaigns the specified outfit stays. So for soviets they currently need a berlin & stalingrad build (winter/summer)

Its deff more complicated for Axis/Allies however.

the product also advertise white helmets for the germans.

do you see any?

no.

unlike you, i’m not gonna be happy for getting the bare minumum. ( actually, even less )

but at least have some decency for your self and ask for some consistencies as well as standard for every basic units…

even better than a tan hat:

case is still pretty much open for everyone else.

1 Like

beside, i don’t recall premium units having to worry about that either.
granted, it’s just temporary until they will decide what to do with the uniforms.

indeed. totally a different story for others factions.

but still.

i don’t recall premium units having that issue.
granted, it’s technically only temporary until they will find a different solution as stated.

even though those units do not have uniforms that are applied to the campaings.
…right because these are not how they are supposed to be.

P.s.

this is also promotional material

yet the germans do not have gray uniforms outside normandy ( the reason why i bought them too )

1 Like