Soviet Paratroopers are causing HAVOC in 1-3 tiers

I do not have the spare silver to burn and I’ve already had to make two accounts and if I want to kill Americans I’d rather they bring out a campaign where I can play as the Soviets to kill the Americans

Again reminds me of Heroes and Generals.

3 Likes

They are the victims as long as certain mechanics in this game are not fixed or just ignored and if we get to steam these problems will get much worse

1 Like

It is attached at the moment. Im just saying the map config can over write the unit when it spawns in.

But anyway. Curious to see how long all this goes on

2 Likes

I’m pretty certain what I’ve said will just happen.

Will be fixed AFTER enough blokes have converged back to the less popular faction.

Just like Italy when it got event Breda, and gold Breda plus flame paras.

Still, it proves devs are quite horrible at “PR” and at solving core issues, by allowing stuff like this to happen.

5 Likes

I repeat - we need such a solution to the problem.
Then there will be no need to create topics about “cutting” Soviet paratroopers.
The parachutists’ box is a common problem, Americans can’t use the m9 bazooka, Germans can’t put the Panzerfaust 100.

4 Likes

Wow imagine having a 90% winrate but you are the “victim”. I would love to be that kind of victim honestly.

Anyway, enjoy your botfarm mate.

4 Likes

It should depend on the br weapons in the crate, not the map.
The developer doesn’t change tiger 2 to pz4 and is2 to sq1 because of the map.

Unfortunately I lost in Normandy on br3, now my winrate is only 98.7%…
I’m sad, the allies are too strong

2 Likes

It should, but wont work for the special gimmick on the soviets. (Or make it a pretty pointless)

Hence the based on map suggestion. Then soviets can still go where they please, and folgore wont be held hostage by the flamer

Its only one suggestion. The other obvious one would be customisable crates

5 Likes

Definitely the best solution

Indeed, but probably the one that requires the most work to pull off.

Which ever can come first is acceptable.

1 Like

Paramarines do have BAR, which is quite potent weapon for BR 1-3 queue, especially since there’s no of encountering BR 3-5 queue.

And funnily enough, they do have BR5 version of sniper garand.

The best solution would be to completely get rid of the paracrates. The squad itself is very good even without them. There’s no real reason why they should be so versatile.

3 Likes

i mean this would make german br2 main go for br4-5 now right? which i guess is still bad new for soviet br5 (if there are still some)

nope if you finish the event during the first stage where there was a bug then you get a free stage and that how i and some other got them early

At least it’s a confirmed bug that will be fixed (should be same tier as other scoped garand, in folder)

Bar is good… But it’s the first version that is tier 3, too.

But you’re right I forgot them because of how poor their main armament is. They should be tier 3 because of the BAR.

No exceptions.

3 Likes

nope.

yesterday ( if you didn’t missed a single day ) you were able to unlock them.

and, today too.
( if you missed the first day )

How is putting m1c garand after m2 carbine in progression and giving it BR5 a bug?

All BARs are BR3, literally all of them.

No, they screwed up points on second day of event. And when devs tried to fix it, they accidentally gave some ppl free level.

Meaning, those who received this unintentional level could get event paras yesterday. All others have to wait for monday.

4 Likes