Soviet Paratroopers are causing HAVOC in 1-3 tiers

soviet paratroopers, who could bring out Rank V high end weapons in 1-3 tier match, are causing havoc now.
by using their ability to change the main weapons, they could be participated in rank 1-2.
this is causing issues. soviet paratrooper carries RD-44/DT-29, BM-41 82mm Mortar, and AVS-36.

with those high tier weapons, rank 1-2 newbies are being literally Destroyed by those.

shouldn’t they suppose to be restricted from the start, or at least diverse their weapons by tier?
RD-44 with 400 rounds, BM-41 with 20 rounds. but could be in 2nd rank without any restriction.

this is an issue. make their crate weapons different by tier, or restrict them to tier V.

28 Likes

I have been busy all day, are you saying that the free paratroopers get RD-44s from their box? Because that sounds insane.

4 Likes

Wait a sec shpuldnt we get them at monday ?

1 Like

Personally if it was up to me………

These Paratroopers would be “early war” and the Premium would be “late war”. Every Paratrooper except these has unique weapons so I decided I was going to treat their starting weapons as their unique weapon.

I think they didn’t give them any unique weapons was laziness and they just wanted to pump out new paratroopers fast. I hope going forward all paratroopers have unique weapons

We’ve long discussed how the controversial Federov is a WW1 vintage and I’ve said it thematically it should only be available in early war. I would make their loadouts as follows

• PTRS
  • DP or DT
  • Sniper Mosin
  • whatever mortar

I legit thought it will be changing depending on main weapon br but nope, just tested this by equipping reserve mosin carbines… yep, still get 3xRD-44s. surely this wont be abused for days/weeks before fix, right?

12 Likes

yes

there already are bunch of them

paratroopers need to be balanced,we are getting squads that have a truly tier 1 weapon as their primary at tier 4 because they have flamethrowers,but here’s the thing,it is a terrible flamethrower that has little fuel and range,and you don’t get as much fuel as normal usually because your AI are probably almost already dead,and we get this,where tier 1/2 paratroopers are getting tier 3 and 5 weapons and steamrolling badly equipped lobbies with their endgame loot

3 Likes

as soon as we took away their tunisia bot farm,they got all up in arms about it,but if was in any other campaign(historical accuracy was already gone when they released the event) it likely would have not received such a complaining rate and such a high BR

1 Like

yes,and the other box items are terrible,what is the GrB39 going to do against a T34-85 or a jumbo or an IS2 or any other tank at tier 4/5,and the other ones are just out tiered severly,the ZB26 is bad,carcano sniper is just a sniper,and who is honestly going to use the mortar squad for anything other than the engineer

1 Like

Do not worry my friend!

That BOTH Soviet paratroopers can entirely BYPASS the whole br system, while Italian paras got shafted to br IV, is completely intended!

Remember! There is no such thing as bias, there is only the mighty fervor of the people!
téléchargement

23 Likes

The Soviet and the allied paratroopers are set up for killing lots of people in wiping squats while the Germans are half baked only good for PvP purposes and not really set up for squad wiping

4 Likes

USA/Commonwealth paras are fine, as are german ones.

I’m only again’st things that are literally bypassing a brand new system aimed at balancing everything. And I don’t believe devs weren’t aware of it, because BOTH para squads can bypass br, and devs flung Ital paras to tier 4.

to be fair, free Sov event paras should be tier 4, while premium one, tier 5, due to the equipment in crates.

Nothing should get a free pass from battle rating. Nothing.

5 Likes

DF doesn’t care they know the demographics and who they’re targeting and they know the demographics which are not gonna be paying that much

1 Like

So what ? DF should give the worst paratrooper squad to what is currently the worst faction to play in the game ? Sure they are not balance vut so is the game anyway as 90% of people are just steamrolling the game by playing germany.

If I understand correctly you want the germans to have the very best equipment/squads/event for the faction that already attract all the player of the game ? So that you can enjoy farming mosin/springfield equipped bots with you FG/STG ? Damn what a beautiful and enjoyable game where everyone has to play german to not be stomped over and over… (Even playing germans is boring as f honestly…)

4 Likes

No I just want my weapon to fire right and not have micro nerves or slight changes of my weapon so I can go against sweat Lords and to know that I died to my incompetence not because of micro balancing just so the masses can feel good about themselves and if this was a perfect world I would love this Dispersion to be gone altogether

2 Likes

But USA paras do bypass this system as well.

5 Likes

Did I just see your text get deleted just a second ago ?

Because if so are they going around suppressing things again

I don’t think that’s true. Soviets are getting destroyed currently while you’re precious Germans are stomping.

You seem to think they’re targeting money from the Soviet player base but it seems unlikely.

Maybe, as more people unlock the event paratroopers, things will be more messed up. As of today, it needs fixing but is not a catastrophe (any more than KT2 are).

3 Likes

Soviet paratroopers are even more broken. Devs should make weapons from the box match the br of the weapon the paratroopers are equipped with.

4 Likes